HellzLoose 2.3 Host Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
gszdizlgeo.jpg

HellzLoose 2.3 Host Testing is underway.
We our just testing out everything and the HellzLoose 2.3 will be put into the server in this week sometime.

If you want a bit of fun then the server is up with x60 or maybe increased if ppl want it. Please bare in mind that these are still the euro mir files and not HellzLoose files.

HellzLoose wont be anything like euro mir and for the people that played 1.9 will be able to provide you will the evidence of this also.

Server name: HellzLoose
Server IP: 81.149.185.102

Use any exe to connect to server as the exe hasnt been put into the server as of yet. It will probably be best to use Dm2s exe.

Thanks,
HellzLoose Server Team

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
did u just say real hellsloose will be up sometime this week?

omg ownage finally a decent server ^^

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer server is up and running been up 12 hours now. x60 exp like lvl 40+ in a day 2 me sounds like . the next/real server will be out sometime this week will be best server out everything is new on lots added come play this server aswell

update

x60 exp can be changes plz post
pking allowd gain 1 lvl and exp

come play ppl get high lvl and items mess about all drops done
expect hellzloose server this week to open

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer server is up and running been up 12 hours now. x60 exp like lvl 40+ in a day 2 me sounds like . the next/real server will be out sometime this week will be best server out everything is new on lots added come play this server aswell

update

x60 exp can be changes plz post
pking allowd gain 1 lvl and exp

come play ppl get high lvl and items mess about all drops done
expect hellzloose server this week to open
or jsut w8 for the actual server 2 go up :eek:

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
spose just u can get all the items well have a good hunt if u like. + i will be on we can grp or summets. or u can w8 for the server =] hopefully we can get it up quciker then a few days am w8ing on the files testing atm the host pc

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer and there basic files not hellzloose real files they be up shortly

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Peppe you little Bum,
Sending Killmaster my files what i send u nd your exscuse was "YOU CUDNT DO THE ROUTER"

little thief.

Not hard to fuking tell there not my files.
EVEN THO they have tryed to make look like euro.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
shhh, they are from the SVN files. Btw these arent even the files that we are going to be using anyway. It will be a high stat server and fast leveling.

First high stat server out in DM2 ;)

edit ---

It might be a bit longer than a week now as Im waiting for my connection to upgrade to 8mb to make the uploading of the client a lot keeper and easy.

If anyone is interested in making our site. Give me a PM :)
www.hellzloose.com paid for, for 2 years with 200gb upload.
Dont ask me why I need that much lol.

Downloaded a temp template for the site and half off it is still foreign :P

Last edited:

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
daydie u making move from msn and i got it working u got ur server up now and am hosting hellzloose now soz but its a better server + ALL u did was add a sz map 2 dm2 this is a 100% new server every item and mob renamed and totaly new maps and sz and quests skils maps everything

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
As I have decided to move into the files of thedeaths I had a thought which will set the server back.

It doesnt support the extra mon files that I will need yet. I have asked him to add some and he said that we would but we has better things to do atm.

I vote you lot hastle him until he adds them. HellzLoose will be up as soon as the extra mon files are introduced. Im really sorry about this but not much I can do about it. Perhaps I will make some lil things for the test server if people want some fun.

EDIT - can an mod/admin move this into general chat please. As i wish to put a thread for are upcoming server.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
We will be running a very high euro mir rate server. Exp will be times 80 and will update it. Server will not go down until its dead.
Server is called 'Hydra'

There will be a wipe on it later on it tonight though for when I put the new stuff in. Kits from 40+ have been made and will be in drops tonight.
Added caves to come soon also.

Expect HellzLoose after this server has died. Just on my connection to upgrade so while I'm waiting will we run a high rate euro mir server.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
for 1 ow many servers u tryin to run?
This is hells loose thread and 1-2 days later u changed al lfiles / name and u say if dont go active ull host hells. What the hell is your goal in life? lmao im sure that would be intresting.

And my server aint pants :) had plenty compliments.

Come back when u can Really take care of a server.

/daydie

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
lmfao i bet killmaster has more exp with a server than u and he is waiting for our connection to be upgraded thats why hes put up that server and once our connection has done HellzLoose will b online, hes put this server up so ppl wont get bored. Tbh i played ur server and reli it gets quite borin after a while. and im sure there will b quests in this server aswel and alot of new features.

/Xian

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Grow up kiddos, im 14 and im more mature than both of u so both of u just kiss and make up, nice one.