Help about Latest M2Server.exe

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
I have a problem when i am using latest m2server.exe

All seems to run fine till some1 encounter the Bag Bug when u have full of pots in ur bag and log out then log back in and all items dissapear...then u need to kill urself to fix it.

Now when u log out and u log back in server crashes with the latest m2server.exe.....

Did some1 encounter this problem? If they encountered can some1 tell me how to fix it?

Also i have a bug where i need to reboot server every 2 days because no mobs are respawned after 24 or 48 hours.

Thanks

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
i had the same problem as the respawning. Apart from it doesnt spawn after 3 hours. I hosted the files offline for a day and it seems to work fine now?

Don't know howd you go about doin this on a popular server but hope that helps

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
which m2server are you talking about(the latest one from lomcn releases or from actual china...)

PS: Hellcaster, change the image size please, the length is 2 much, and its a killer for some people will slow connections(me, due to winter and my 56k decided to become a 28k ><)

Upvote 0

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Toxick said:
which m2server are you talking about(the latest one from lomcn releases or from actual china...)

PS: Hellcaster, change the image size please, the length is 2 much, and its a killer for some people will slow connections(me, due to winter and my 56k decided to become a 28k ><)

I am talking the Latest Release from LOMCN.

Alos the fix is simple.....I just Deleted the !Setup.exe file and let the new M2Server.exe to rebuild one then reconfigured with the important things...and it WORKED!

Thanks

Upvote 0