Help Me Help You

Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I don't seem to remember offending you.

I believe my quote was something along the lines of "Azura has done a lot for the mir community but he's rubbish at hosting".

History has proven you're not great at hosting so this part of my comment is hardly unreasonable and the first part I acknowledge that you've done a lot for this community.

But yeah, thanks for branding me as ruining the Mir community :thumbdown:

You offend most of the commuinty, unfortuantly with me being an admin of the community offending other members comes back to me.

R N D p r o was my first mir3 server - Gave it away before donations were accepted.

Vanquish - My second Server got hacked.

VanquishV2 - Also hacked.

Interlude - Lost internet dedi box ran out couldnt do anything about it.

Inferno/MegaMir3 - Current still in development.

----

#2,3,4 = VrtServ - Rubbish company with rubbish secruity measures.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
VitalElementz, best server ever.

make it anything like this and you'll have a hit server... pro/para/rev/clear/tele in game.. but super rare, off hard bosses..

make bosses challenging but not impossible

32x leveling is good, possibly with some 64x exp events (one a week for a few hours) just to get the server started, take into account that items wont drop for a while.. people will have **** kits, the server will be new.. this doesn't mean that drop rates need increasing, people do this and then the server is flooded with items worth nothing

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
You offend most of the commuinty, unfortuantly with me being an admin of the community offending other members comes back to me.

Childish to exaggerate, I can't possibly have offended most of the community with a post count of around 100 (In total I've had about 2 spam warnings).

The only people I 'offend' (I patronise, I'm never outright abusive) are those that give as good as they get, if behind closed doors they report me to you....well I find that petty.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Didn't know you was making a server joe. Kept that quiet. Anyways good luck, i'll leave it to you on this one :) but i'll play it. Give me a bell if you want owt doing.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Didn't know you was making a server joe. Kept that quiet. Anyways good luck, i'll leave it to you on this one :) but i'll play it. Give me a bell if you want owt doing.

hahaha ye :P got a few npc ideas u can have a run at tho u know how messy my scripts get hahahaha just got home now gonna have a little play around and get all basic sorted like spell levels spawns and all npcs fixed up

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

SirSimpson you just contradicted yourself there big time! *ill leave it to you on this one* *give me a bell if you want owt doin*

:laugh:

So is this server going to be allowed to advertise on lomcn or not? Either way good luck i guess

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
You will get that trying to add something while the server is running or you entered to much information at one time, or you have 1 too many of the item name.

-D-

mapadale

Come on Joe, school boy error there mate.

you have an entry in the DB that is missing information, hence the message.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Come on Joe, school boy error there mate.

you have an entry in the DB that is missing information, hence the message.

there is no missing data the last item was a copy and past from a diff line like some others i was doing but soon as i did that 1 it stopped working cba right now am smashed and got work at 8

mapadale

there is no missing data the last item was a copy and past from a diff line like some others i was doing but soon as i did that 1 it stopped working cba right now am smashed and got work at 8
You can't just copy and paste, as you have created a duplicate of the same thing, hence the message.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I meant i will not be admining this server but if he needs anything such as npcs like he said i can help him, when i get time.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ye added another full cave today been busy all weekend with bull **** from GF some times there not worth it :( seems like theres another 2 servers creeping up and they look like fails so will carry on with my updates trying for a full new cave every 3 days

mapadale

I wouldn't exactly call my server a fail at all Joe and it certainly would give you a run for your money any time.