Help Me Please!

smoochy boys on tour

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
OK PLEASE HELP!

Ive been trying to get a server up for a year now LOL! Still no luck :s

Anyway heer is the prob. I downloaded the guide and the untouched files of fernys.co.uk along with the database comander the db comander hack the and the exe. I followed the guide on the site and when i opend all the gates and all the exes so on (yes i done em in the rite order) i launched mir and it said that it could not locate the .wil files whats going on?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
your using the 1.4 client, and all the files are fine, and nothings deleted from them?

cos the wills are in the data map, maybe corrupt data or deleted

i think...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Delluseonist said:
OK PLEASE HELP!

Ive been trying to get a server up for a year now LOL! Still no luck :s

Anyway heer is the prob. I downloaded the guide and the untouched files of fernys.co.uk along with the database comander the db comander hack the and the exe. I followed the guide on the site and when i opend all the gates and all the exes so on (yes i done em in the rite order) i launched mir and it said that it could not locate the .wil files whats going on?
That is because you need mir 1.4, if you have that then you need to place the .exe file you got in the directory your mir 1.4 is installed to, by default it is C:\Program Files\Wemade Entertainment\Legend Of Mir\here you place the exe, and then run it from there.