Help! My New Server Problem!

welch

LOMCN Member
Aug 20, 2005
I am new at making a new Mir Server... I got a problem for making a armour like the butterfly wing on the armour... Can anyone give me that whole sets of clothe plz... Thanks very much... :)
image.php

The armour is like this... If you got the sword clothe for is is very great too...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
if you are runnin the 1.4
u need to add them to the D/B, use mirserver editor or DB commandor to add the new stuff.
You will need to name the item ie NewArmour(M)
Find the stdmode ie 10 is male and 11 is female
Then the shape what ever it is,
and you will need to find the right look as well.
and all the other stats thats up to you.

have a look at this mite help http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4890&highlight=adding+items

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
i have tried 2 majke new items aswel , but i get a runtime error and summit saying i cant do it ....... and also wen i swing my wep ingame it dissapears for some reason , then after the swing it comes bak : / .... i got some other small probs , but cudnt find answers 2 these in that thread that has everything in it , some1 plz help me :)

Upvote 0

welch

LOMCN Member
Aug 20, 2005
How
lifco said:
if you are runnin the 1.4
u need to add them to the D/B, use mirserver editor or DB commandor to add the new stuff.
You will need to name the item ie NewArmour(M)
Find the stdmode ie 10 is male and 11 is female
Then the shape what ever it is,
and you will need to find the right look as well.
and all the other stats thats up to you.

have a look at this mite help http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4890&highlight=adding+items

How I finding out the shape and looks...??? I have no idea how to find it out... Wish you can give me that #... Thanks a lot too...

Upvote 0

pompeii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2004
welch said:
How

How I finding out the shape and looks...??? I have no idea how to find it out... Wish you can give me that #... Thanks a lot too...
use an image viewer and look through your items wil for the armour and that images number will be the looks, then look through the hum and find the armour then count the armours along from 0 eg. base dress 0 heavy armour 1 etc and find the heaven armour and that number will be the shape, and if your using 1.9 or ledu its anicount 1 for the wings.

Upvote 0