help on weapon

Join Discord

DLGenesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
hi i have been searching hi and low on the forums 4 weapon wil's as i need more of them i got the 2 weapon packs off daydie but when i looked on killmasters post of the weapon images some of them r missing from the one i downloaded off daydie and i have been trying to find the ones like killmaster posted but with no luck so if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated as i want all of the weapons i make to have unique skins and it is the same 4 the armors i saw a post by someone with images from mircraft.com and some of those armor skins looked minty but i cant find them anywhere either and i looked on mircraft site but that isn't even developed properly >.< so if anyone can help me by pointing me in the right direction u would save my life and be ****ing amazing :D as i am new at this

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
hi i have been searching hi and low on the forums 4 weapon wil's as i need more of them i got the 2 weapon packs off daydie but when i looked on killmasters post of the weapon images some of them r missing from the one i downloaded off daydie and i have been trying to find the ones like killmaster posted but with no luck so if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated as i want all of the weapons i make to have unique skins and it is the same 4 the armors i saw a post by someone with images from mircraft.com and some of those armor skins looked minty but i cant find them anywhere either and i looked on mircraft site but that isn't even developed properly >.< so if anyone can help me by pointing me in the right direction u would save my life and be ****ing amazing :D as i am new at this

if your on about what i think ur on about then u need the stditems.wil which hasnt been released yet. You will only get the shape with the weapon.wil for weapons and hum.wil for armours.

Upvote 0