and i have the two programs

hh8 and wmleditor

looking for help

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Export the images, Import the images to your new will. Its pretty simple really.

Upvote 0

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
ok if u export all images from a file then edit them and place them back in the SAME file you have to make sure you are using the same amount of images that u exported if you don't it will error if you use a clean will/wix file this wont happen or i have found if you use the same file that you export from, edit the Armour then when importing them back into that same file highlight replace and type in the numbers you wish to replace.....

Example:
you export armour images 00000 - 00300 edit them

import from the folder u have you edited images in hit replace in h88 type in number 0 in top box and 300 in second then press ok always keep back ups of the files b4 you do it.

you can also do this with mini maps and item images....

recoloring images i use Acdsee Photo editor as it lets u do multiple images quick and easy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Step 1: make a folder.
Step 2: Export images to the folder, make sure you only take the images you need!
Step 3: Make sure there is 4 empty squares infront of the new armour your adding.
Step 4: Goto iport, then click on insert, and put the number were you want them to go, Just make sure there is 4 empty squares after the last old armour b4 ur new 1.

Shud work

Upvote 0

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
thx for all answers ill try now :)

ahh i forgot to ask which is better mir td 2.3 or1.9?(in controlling) and addingitems ect

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PepsiMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
TD 2.3 are the best files for med or lr not hr because they have stats cap..

thanx but i c that TD files hasnt a source cause some problems

tbh idont ned advertisements in my server (thanx to all developers) but i dont need some msg in the game say that its a test server
and the game site is lomcn

and i want to clear the cridet page in character selection screen

i dont found privacy in the game

i have changed sime sentences in the string.ini

if u can help me modifing it will be good

Last edited:
Upvote 0