[HELP]Website Idea

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Currently designing a "Flash" based website, i've done all the graphics and put them in they're motions, now im down to the coding.

Im completely new to Flash, and have only had a few experiences with Dreamweaver, which obviously is very user friendly and easy to learn. I've followed a few tutorials on the Flash side, but only for HTML websites...

What im looking for is a way that i can make the flash website completely customizable through "Admin Control", just like forums. I know this a pretty simple one for none flash based website (which honestly still boggles me).
Basically i want the user to be able to change links / update news feeds and keep up a constant blog / upload pictures without using FTP. I've followed a few tutorials on making a php website with user login etc... just nothing on adding a way to customize your website online.

Any tutorials will help, thanks :)

Im also still lookin for a host to support my website, but how would i go by making the database for this to work ? Sorry im really a noob when it comes to database and PHP.