Help with eiserver.exe

smoochy boys on tour

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Ive searched forums and can't find any answers, i find people have had the same problem but no reply.

Everytime i try to load eiserver.exe i get eiserver.exe has encountered a problem thing,

then sen error or don't send.

how do i fix this please?

tryed upnp and no use.

thanks

mapadale

Ive searched forums and can't find any answers, i find people have had the same problem but no reply.

Everytime i try to load eiserver.exe i get eiserver.exe has encountered a problem thing,

then sen error or don't send.

how do i fix this please?

tryed upnp and no use.

thanks
Which version files are you using?

Upvote 0

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Is there a reson why your using JOB, as these are currently outdated.

no real reason, was going 2 use holly but everytime i tryed to load cruel thingy kept asking for a serial number lol.

Anyway is there a fix for what problem i am geting please?

Upvote 0

mapadale

no real reason, was going 2 use holly but everytime i tryed to load cruel thingy kept asking for a serial number lol.

Anyway is there a fix for what problem i am geting please?
For JOB, Kaori is the best person to speak to.

But for CD, everything is in the server guide. Including on how to use CD and enter the key.

And as I say, unless you move to the newer King files. Its a waste using the LSJOB, as they are out dated and no one really plays JOB nowadays

Upvote 0

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
For JOB, Kaori is the best person to speak to.

But for CD, everything is in the server guide. Including on how to use CD and enter the key.

And as I say, unless you move to the newer King files. Its a waste using the LSJOB, as they are out dated and no one really plays JOB nowadays

was just for personal use really to have aplay about on mir3 as more into mir2.

ok ill look at the cd key, i swear i looked all into guide and could not see the cd key.

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
eiserver.exe crash means your !setup.txt is corrupted or not setup properly.

did you setup your !setup.txt?

Upvote 0

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
eiserver.exe crash means your !setup.txt is corrupted or not setup properly.

did you setup your !setup.txt?

right bit more info.

i get server working and can get ingame. However eiserver.exe only works when i first load pc!! lol, so if i cross it of after pc been on awhile it wont work.

so ive managed to sort it so get server working just gota restart pc everytime i want 2 restart server.

problem 2, when ingame i get same error from mir3 and that crashes if i leave town! lol :S

also trail reset, tryed that and still keeps doing it.

Upvote 0