[2.3] help with mstation's vista/7 server guide

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
in his guide there is a link for the server files needed, but the link is dead. does anyone know where i can get the files needed which he has in the guide which is stickied

this is the part im missing from mstations guide
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Download the edited mirserver files from here: MegaUpload

if anyone feels to host i will be happy..

This server files are already setted and have a few fixes in them.. the fixes are the mapquest error and the server ips all setted to 127.0.0.1.. and some smaller things

Put the Mirserver.exe in C:\ and double click it.. in the window make sure it will extract itself in C:\ and press Install..

Now go in C:\Mirserver and double click on "1-Set Up Maps.bat"
This will copy for you all the maps in your client folder into your server files..

Now double click on "2-Set Up My Client files.bat"
This will fix your client files so that you can connect correctly to them
This will also create a Diamond Shortcut on your desktop.. if the shortcut doesnt appear on the desktop try clicking in an empty place of the desktop and then hit F5 on the keyboard and see if the shortcut pops up..
use this to play the game from now on

Now double click on "3-Set Up Server Starter.bat"
This will fix your serverstarter and set it to work directly
This will also create a Serverstarter shorcut on your desktop, use this to start the server from now on

---------- Post added 04-06-2012 at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-06-2012 at 12:43 PM ----------

Someone must have a link to this set off Mir files, this seems to be the only one which I will get working for windows 7. Or someone must have it that they can send to me.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I've been on that page and downloaded most of them filed, can't seem to get them working on windows7. Would really love the Mir server files from mstations thread about Vista/7. Must be someone with a copy I can get.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I've been on that page and downloaded most of them filed, can't seem to get them working on windows7. Would really love the Mir server files from mstations thread about Vista/7. Must be someone with a copy I can get.

Send him a PM.

Upvote 0

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I've gave him a pm, but ain't had a reply yet. Was hoping for anyone who had these files, that they could send me them please

Upvote 0