Help with psp

Join Discord

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
ok i got a psp for christmas and today i boght a psp usb cable so i can transfer pictures and others down to it but i dont know how as there is no disc to install a software so any help on this thanks

Stickly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2005
Look in my Computer and see if there is a removerbul disk

if so that is your PSP.

Just drag and drom items in to it!

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
i done that but i cant find them on my psp i checked in photos file but there is nothing in there how do i ge tthem on my psp and able to use them do i need to make them a special format?

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
so confusing on the psp website when i connect my psp to computer it said a folder opens and it dose but i get a psp folder i dont get any photo video folders >.<

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks like uve been bum screwed, i think you shld have got a cd with it. usually do with things like that.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
no u dont get a CD with it coz i had to install my lil sisters 1 lol... u need to go to some site and activate some stuff and you need to download sonic stage and impoort file onto your PSP thru that (Y)

/FireUp
/Killmaster

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you dont get a cd with it

use the manual that came with psp theres an idea

personally i have a psp, and the manual explains it much better than i can, dnt be silly the manual explains most of this
make sure you've formatted your memory card and everything like the manual says to do.

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
ok u need to make the files ur self

like e.g one called PHOTOS , on called MUSIC....... etc
they have to be caplocks, trust me i did this not long back i got psp for crimbo to...... but 2.01 :( w8ting for a downgrade...

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you dnt have to create the folders yourself, i never had to, and i had first version of psp to hit UK, you obviously didnt format your memory card.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
kud125 said:
you dnt have to create the folders yourself, i never had to, and i had first version of psp to hit UK, you obviously didnt format your memory card.

:(

Im so stupid

:(

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
yes. thats why you should read instruction booklet when you first get it, before you play any games therefore we wouldnt have this problem.

i thought with something as detailed and delicate as a psp, ppl would read the instruction manual when you first get it, sure showed me..

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
yeah u do create the god dam folder and i did read the book, mine dint work before i nevba created folders neither did my m8s, but we red and red things ont he internet and told to create, so we did then it worked............. and formatting does not do anything....... thers nothin on ya me card wen ya get it anywayz, only a savedata folder wer all ya saved games go in

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
just read on my psp manual, about saving photos must be saved in a created photos folder, but i dno why i never had to create these folders ah well =S im a special boy ^________^

Last edited:

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
becuase u are 2.0 or lower.............. lol i forgot to mention this, im 2.01 :D w8ting for downgrade :(

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
well i was 1.5 or lower, i couldnt be asssed with using all stupid little programs so i could just play games that require 2.0 and keep my homebrew, so i upgraded to latest version, that way i know my psp is safe and nowt is gna happen to it at least.

until they create a homebrew that makes toast for me. AND BUTTERS IT!, im gna stick with latest version.