help with server screen

Join Discord

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
iv set up the 1.4 server files i downloaded from fernys but when i log in there is no server to select where u would normally click eg. dragonserver or ktest in this matter, any1 know of the problem? thanks

Zidane

Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2003
rite my server is running but one other prob has come up...now the screen is f***ked lol its all pixated :s

> Do you know if i could just use the other log in screen files somehow? how would i incorporate it in the 1.4 ones? which directories etc. ?

all help is really appreciated

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidane said:
rite my server is running but one other prob has come up...now the screen is f***ked lol its all pixated :s

> Do you know if i could just use the other log in screen files somehow? how would i incorporate it in the 1.4 ones? which directories etc. ?

Can you try explain a little better? I am having trouble understanding what you mean, if you mean that the screen goes all weird colours, then make sure you close all windows explorer windows in the background, and make a shortcut to the mir.exe so that you run it from the desktop, and dont have any other windows open. Either that, or get a new GUI.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Zidane said:

I think you need a new interface.. Use This One
Extract it to Data aswell.