Hemorrhage and FlashDash

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Hello people,

Just need a bit of info on the above two spells.

Is Hemorrhage a passive skill or not? Anyone know the maths behind the spell? I.e. how long and how much it makes a target bleed for.

FlashDash - What is it? How does it work? I vaguely remember it tele's you to a target and attacks it? Does that sound correct?

Thanks

Dk

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
I think Hemorrhage will be an active skill, good for popping out of ghost (when people get it) which will inflict a bleed on the target. Flashdash is just a simple attack with a chance to yellow poison the target which makes the target take like 50% more damage or something, the flash dash hit itself is ****, with 48 dc mine still hits 10. Hope this helped.

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I think Hemorrhage will be an active skill, good for popping out of ghost (when people get it) which will inflict a bleed on the target. Flashdash is just a simple attack with a chance to yellow poison the target which makes the target take like 50% more damage or something, the flash dash hit itself is ****, with 48 dc mine still hits 10. Hope this helped.
Thought this was posted in the chronicles forum, this is true for chronicles only as I'm not sure about other mir 2 servers ;p

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Flashdash was abit like a constant SD i think,
flashdash is a skill where you take a step towards where you are aiming and it consumes mana once you are at the target you're aiming at he'll instantly hit the enemy player(if aiming properly) with a chance to stun the player on each flashdash hit.
Hemorrhage is a passive skill that activates upon doing a critical hit assassins will passively gain critical chance from the passive and once they crit the bonus bleed will apply.

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013
Hello people,

Just need a bit of info on the above two spells.

Is Hemorrhage a passive skill or not? Anyone know the maths behind the spell? I.e. how long and how much it makes a target bleed for.

FlashDash - What is it? How does it work? I vaguely remember it tele's you to a target and attacks it? Does that sound correct?

Thanks

Dk
Hemorrhage is passive like FatalSword although it red poisons for a couple of seconds. I don't know if higher DC increases the duration of the bleed on top of the skills level increase.

FlashDash is like Shoulder Dash only it doesn't knock back it paras and the probability of para depends on the skill level. Also level 3 Flash dash lets you move forward two spaces or something.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hemorrhage
increases chance of critical hit and causes bleeding damage (over time) - passive skill.
Reds them, and does about 2 ticks of damage for about 50ish each at level 0

Images
0000 - one hit way
0030 - 2nd hit way
0050 - 3rd hit way
0060 is the blood damage when it reds the effect plays on the reded object

Also a tao cant use puriy to undo the red poison

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Hemorrhage
increases chance of critical hit and causes bleeding damage (over time) - passive skill.
Reds them, and does about 2 ticks of damage for about 50ish each at level 0

Images
0000 - one hit way
0030 - 2nd hit way
0050 - 3rd hit way
0060 is the blood damage when it reds the effect plays on the reded object

Also a tao cant use puriy to undo the red poison

This is exactly what I needed, is there any pattern to what way it hits? I.e. the graphics or is it just random? I have this coded atm but it is only using one set of the images as I didn't know what the others were used for.

Dk