[Heroes] RenegadeMir Coming Summer 2015

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
either way thanks for both your input but like i say, i am aiming to get a server out for both groups of players.

/Ret

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
He is right its only a VERY small portion who enjoy PvE, whereas most (even though some like to keep a pve front) love to pvp, else what is the point? Games are about adrenaline, if there is a chance you may lose the boss its more exciting grasping more of a feel for the game. No PVP is not mir.

That's an opinion, most of LOMCN enjoy PvP more yes, but it does not mean most of the Mir players enjoy PvP more. There is actually a lot of players who don't and wont use LOMCN(as a registered member). I for one feel that PvP on mir is always far to inbalanced on every server that it doesn't make sense how you can enjoy it, and the majority who really enjoy it have to much spare time and just out level everyone for an advantage too big that it makes the gameplay incredibly boring for players who don't have the time to be really high level and just get 1 shot when trying to kill a lower end boss.

I would love to see a level capped server where it's all based on tactics and items, where everyone has every spell available, not just being so far ahead that you tank all the damage. The spell system in Mir is so outdated, it plays too much into PvP where casuals can't keep up.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
to be honest guys if you dont like PVP just carry a tt with you xD

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013
1. its not fact its your opinion.
2. there are still people out there that hate PVP and if i can create a server where both groups of players are
happy then win win aint it.

/Ret
ther was an server i got baned cus of pk that its rly funny :boxing:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
New IP! server is up for open beta, IP:86.186.187.235

ther was an server i got baned cus of pk that its rly funny :boxing:

no, You got banned because we had reports that you used speed cheats on sacred. so i @observer'd and followed you around a lil bit. turns out you were and its not happening on our server anymore, let this be a lesson to future cheaters and yourself (not to mention you harassing one of our GMTeam)

/Ret

Edit:

Updated original post with new IP+Info

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
my internet is acting up again, im getting in contact with BT tomorrow but for the meantime the server will be down. sorry for any inconvenience

/Ret

---------- Post Merged on 22-03-2015 at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-03-2015 at 07:10 PM ----------

Server is online now, sorry for any downtime my internet was acting up again. Please download any patches from the Forum www.RenegadeMir.Boards.Net, you wont be able to download them from anywhere else

/Ret

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
said server was getting rebooted for like 5mins and hasnt came up and word from gm?

if your having troubles or if your just going to leave it down for the night it is good practice to update your player base

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
user count is 2 maybe 3 atm cause its only beta but im expecting more to be on when it goes live. beta ends 12pm GMT tomorrow and will be down for a week or so to fix the found bugs and a little bit more upgrading. keep an eye out for the official release on 5th april 2015 (Easter sunday) will be holding a few events if user count is high enough

/Ret

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:27 PM ----------

sorry, going to have to close the beta tonight at 12am instead thanks to everyone who made a character and helped out with the testing. you all will be rewarded when you log on

/Ret

---------- Post Merged on 26-03-2015 at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-03-2015 at 07:53 PM ----------

Updated original post with some new info

/Ret

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Just want to say im a big fan on tao's and their pets, i know you have mentioned rebirth pets and pets via game scrolls, but is there any news on tao pets? i understand that there is AoE spells with every class but pets play a big part with taos. Thanks

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Hi bud, regarding the tao pets... Shinsu is more of a close range tank with low damage and the deva is a ranged more powerful pet. the aim of the shinsu is so when solo'ing bosses you dont get damaged as much as the pet takes the agro and the deva for long range when grouping bosses (when a warrior can tank)

/ReVulcan

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
okay mate cool, are these pets to be upgraded with damage, hp as we level or are they stuck at the same stats as when u acquire them?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
okay mate cool, are these pets to be upgraded with damage, hp as we level or are they stuck at the same stats as when u acquire them?

currently the pets are standard and wont be upgraded but if the community wants them tweaked i wont hesitate to do so

this still going live tomorrow?

We will keep you updated on that because im having a few issues currently that will really alter the way you play without it being fixed :P (Exp tables are fudged)

/ReVulcan

Status
Not open for further replies.