Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Server is good , it's not the busiest but it's a nice change from the constant stream of shitty bang average medium "custom" rate crystal servers we have recently.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Back up

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Ok not a bad server, easy to catch up, easy to get items to start off all in the shop to get your started.. actually loving a proper high rate being up.. One problem, i have the full client and i can't see my magic shield when i have it up ? I have to go off the buff icon on my top right screen it's a real pain.

Anybody point me in right direction of the magic.wil or w.e so i can copy in from a different #C server.

I know about this bud.. currently fixing it

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Back up

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I know about this bud.. currently fixing it

Can u post the latest exe ? It doesnt let me connect...atempting to...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
funny how you continue to use that shite slow site to upload on to **** everyone wanting to play.

no wonder there is problem after problem.

99% of your posts are uploading worthless download links to try fix ur errors.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
lol, its a 1 mb file.

It's not going to take ages you know

Also I've uploaded full client to google drive .. Have you even checked links before talking ?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol, its a 1 mb file.

It's not going to take ages you know

Also I've uploaded full client to google drive .. Have you even checked links before talking ?

took how long after the server was live before you even bothered?

look on your thread mistake after mistake.

i got told to download about 3-4 different things and my client was still ****ed, not hard to upload a full client. (missing items / missing maps /invisible players)

playing the 1st few days of the server and witnessed it myself its all shambles.

Last edited:

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I'm sorry .. I uploaded full game 3 times in the first 2 days .. They all got deleted the day after.

After that, I uploaded to google drive..

Will also sort auto patcher soon

Last edited:

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
death bro u are sure u banned shurikan for 3 days? i see him on game all time xD he will not punish ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
All them people 90+ Should be deleted off the leaders boards and banned and made start over or deleveled for explioting, i hit 80 last night and lets just say... they must of been explioting cash TO **** with super exp pots to get 95 that fast, very off putting checking rankings and seeing somebody 95 when struggle bus starts at 80 lol.

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Ehlonna.. Shurikan and the others not even logged off since 2 days lol .. so yea ofcourse I expect them to be high levels

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
so you're denying punishment for the guilty?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Well good luck with server cba to play here when explioters let to play on lol, Shukiran just explioted Atlantis hacking the @login code with like 2 billion gold in his bag... Obviously he's been at it.

Best of luck to those playing.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
"banned" , i see ONE person of the whole crew has been banned, Legion

Shurikan hasnt gone offline, you told me yourself he had 800m

Who else have you supposedly "banned" ?

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Well good luck with server cba to play here when explioters let to play on lol, Shukiran just explioted Atlantis hacking the @login code with like 2 billion gold in his bag... Obviously he's been at it.

Best of luck to those playing.

@login code? .. i changed the password tho lol .. no one knows it

---------- Post Merged at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 PM ----------

"banned" , i see ONE person of the whole crew has been banned, Legion

Shurikan hasnt gone offline, you told me yourself he had 800m

Who else have you supposedly "banned" ?

Nope, Shurikan didn't exploit really .. only legion did

when i opened shurikan chara he had 100m gold ..

looked in their logs etc, perhaps get to hunting instead of moaning about others?

they hunting 24/7 .. really