Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
What have you done?
Before I could log and move around kill some deers and ****. Now after I select my char and press start, It's all black screen.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i don't think the auto patcher is working nothing is moving.

only file names are changing but nothing else is.

got this error like a million times...

[02/08/2017 18:08:55] \KeyBinds.ini could not be downloaded. (The remote server returned an error: (550) File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access).)

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
you dont need mir2test.ini, check if you compiled in debug mode or release mode
if you compiled in debug mode the server's going to start in test mode and everyone's going to have gm commands

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:41 PM ----------

also, if above launcher is working (autopatcher and everything) you should update main post

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
you dont need mir2test.ini, check if you compiled in debug mode or release mode
if you compiled in debug mode the server's going to start in test mode and everyone's going to have gm commands

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:41 PM ----------

also, if above launcher is working (autopatcher and everything) you should update main post

Server can can compiles in test mode, and not ever one has gm power.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Server can can compiles in test mode, and not ever one has gm power.

That's how it's usually set, ofc you can still compile in debug mode and set it so players dont have gm commands in the server config but by default I think debug=test server=gm commands

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
is there a patcher yet or not? fed up of trying these shitty links you keep posting lol