Heroes

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
what the ****, just watched ep4. How is it that Claire could die and go in for an autopsy without her friends, family or school being informed?

Last edited:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
could have sworn the pathologist said her name. ah well I guess not

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Gonna have to check now lol

*EDIT*

Nah, she refers to her as Jane Doe indicating she doesnt know her name.

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
**** episode 18 was pew pew lazorz, mohinder and peter :(

and zomg at the whole french thing lol, linderman reminds me of anthony warrel thompson lolol

good episode

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well the bomb does go off, hiro and his side-kick are reunited, all is good in the land of hiro... great ep i think, but how come ando got a police uniform? were? will peter get sylars ability's and reheal and fight? will isaace run and hope he dosent get his brain eaten? and that roof has a major impact on something, everything seems to lead back their(claire being given to bennett, paintings, simones fathers roof, peter, the dude who goes invisable pegions ect. great ep again, asks alot of Q tbh. 5 week break now, isnt it :( i want heros

Also people, spoiler tags are here for a reason, come on and use them

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I reckon that it's peter that goes after issac not sylar...just a feeling though . Also anyone notice that when they go forward in time and see the end - a building is being built. Linderman behind the explosion? he wants it? I don't think they are rebuilding the city as it is only one buidling being built. So many questions!

Last edited:

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
I reckon that it's peter that goes after issac not sylar...just a feeling though . Also anyone notice that when they go forward in time and see the end - a building is being built. Linderman behind the explosion? he wants it? I don't think they are rebuilding the city as it is only one buidling being built. So many questions!

i suppose as he is seing it being used first hand, peter would gain the power to see how peoples brains work.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
to be fair peter should already have all of sylar's abilities. he absorbed his telekinesis which sylar stole from that first guy, so he must have the metal melt thingy and the hearing too now..what else can sylar do? if you think about all the heroes peter has met, he has the best powers available really so far. well except for the shapeshifting. he can fly, become invisible, heal, he has telekinesis, he can see the future, he can probably control time though he hasnt thought about that yet, he can hear thoughts... peter is turning into such a badass lol.

really wanna see the next episode.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
remember on the roof he stopped time before he saved the invisible guy so he can control time - but he hasn't used it conciously yet. AND what bull crap april the 23rd!

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
remember on the roof he stopped time before he saved the invisible guy so he can control time - but he hasn't used it conciously yet. AND what bull crap april the 23rd!

if you're referring to how the taser darts stopped before they hit him? then i thought he did that through his telekinesis, same way sylar stops bullets. I may be wrong though.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
major plot spoiler

Bollocky Bollocks

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Im not sure whether it was telekinesis or time stopping. Has peter actually met Hiro?

yes, he met hiro from the future, sword and goatee and all, on the subway with mohinder early in the season.. "save the cheerleader, save the world" - hiro's words

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I thought episode 18 was v good and i'm guessing Peters going to end up stopping or reversing time to get out of that situation at the end.