Netherlands
Found A Release of HH8 on lom2 seemed it's V4.0
I Translated it the best i could, you can get it Here

i dunno whats new about it but i have a feeling it runs a bit smoother

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Stephany can u tell us what is in plus in v.4.0 then 3.1 , coz i dont see no nothing MORE OPTIONS there. Are the same only u change with hexwork the name with ur name, nothing else? :rolleyes:

No ofence man, i respect u coz u try to help us , with a lots of stuffs.:ppunk: :tongue1:

Respects

DOOMNEZEU

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
Stephany can u tell us what is in plus in v.4.0 then 3.1 , coz i dont see no nothing MORE OPTIONS there. Are the same only u change with hexwork the name with ur name, nothing else? :rolleyes:

No ofence man, i respect u coz u try to help us , with a lots of stuffs.:ppunk: :tongue1:

Respects

DOOMNEZEU

did v3 had more options than v2 ?
there are no more options in it as imo its not needed to have more options it just supports later version of .wil files is what i think (no proof for this tho)
i got this of the lom2.net ftp on there it whas called wil编辑器v4.0.rar so i presumed it whas V4 also the application name had blablaV4 i just changed as much chinese brabble as i could and left the V4 in it
also its not hexxed its just translated by a resource editor(thats hex basicly i know ;) but easyer )

tho if you open it with a resource editor you will find some dialogs with login and password etc so there must be sorta option to login to a DB could'nd find a way to access it tho

i will upload the origional file so you can look for yourself if you'd like :P
here's the origional file i got from lom2

also no offence taken :D

Last edited: