Hi can some1 help me plz?

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
I'm trying to play mir3 Olymp server but i cant. First of all i downloaded 1.45 files from MirX website and installed, and then the update. MirX works fine, but when i change exe and ini's to Olymp then all the logging in gates are messed up, (mainly black). this is what i get to when i start the game, and i cant get past it!

SCREEN0003.jpg

can somebody help please?

thanx, rory

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
rorymorrisyeeee said:
I'm trying to play mir3 Olymp server but i cant. First of all i downloaded 1.45 files from MirX website and installed, and then the update. MirX works fine, but when i change exe and ini's to Olymp then all the logging in gates are messed up, (mainly black). this is what i get to when i start the game, and i cant get past it!

can somebody help please?

thanx, rory

Olymp for now still uses the old mir3server so the client wont work with
the server yet, as stated in his post.

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
is there a way I can change some files to make it work? Cba downloading another client >.<

thanks

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
your screeny shows u tryd login to MIR3-NET which is not Olymp server but damian is right Olymp still uses the "old" client til updated to new server version
u could get it partialy working with applying the english interface (get it from our website) patch and the mar23th patch from Olymp patch server

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
thank you, it says mir3-net because i was trying diff servers to see if they worked.

i downloaded last night this http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15047
and still when i try to log into olymp/ or any others, the screen is still the same. I will download the english EI interface TritoN, and hope it works :P.

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
rorymorrisyeeee said:
thank you, it says mir3-net because i was trying diff servers to see if they worked.

i downloaded last night this http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15047
and still when i try to log into olymp/ or any others, the screen is still the same. I will download the english EI interface TritoN, and hope it works :P.

u downloaded the real old original korean client then which wont properly work on both new and old serversystems lol
ud better download the OlympGameClient from our website (the bittorrent version) which is fully updated for playing any older mir3 server system without the need of patches etc (even the create account tool and the full ei intro movie is included)