[@main]
#ACT
OPENBIGDIALOGBOX 2

or

[@main]
#ACT
OPENBIGDIALOGBOX 3

ect ect ....

now if your ASKING for the NPC numbers....

Then please use DATAVIEWER and open up NPC.wil or NPC2.wil
Look for the image you are using for the npc...

and then count how many different images they are before u find the number you need.
then add the number to

client TGA\MirServer\Mir200\Envir\Merchant.txt

Upvote 0

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:51 PM ----------

How to i change Chief char cause it aint in merchant

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Nvm

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Loads of them r the same numbers

---------- Post Merged at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 PM ----------

now if your ASKING for the NPC numbers....

Then please use DATAVIEWER and open up NPC.wil or NPC2.wil
Look for the image you are using for the npc...

and then count how many different images they are before u find the number you need.
then add the number to

client TGA\MirServer\Mir200\Envir\Merchant.txt[/QUOTE] dont get it

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he wants to make the npc look like a notice board. you've already told him how to do it but as with all of his posts he wants everything done for him

Upvote 0

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Not really i want help i dont understand

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Untitled.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 PM ----------

what i do now ?

Upvote 0

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
count the number of npcs

for example 1-75 is NPC.wil

100-200 is NPC2.wil

Find the number for the image of NPC ingame and count up .. i cannot tell you what number that image is.
My files are very custom so im confused on what numbers to give as most my numbers on the NPC's have been changed

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Each NPC has multiple frames. So your block of images would count as just one NPC.
Each block of NPC frames before yours will count as one number, then second NPC block then third block etc.
I think the first NPC is 0, but I'm not sure on Heroes files.
If your NPC image block was sixth in the file and 0 is the first, your NPC number would be 5.

What many server operators do is create a full display of NPCs on a GM map, that way you can simply look at your list and pick the right one.
You really need to do some things by trial and error, you'll discover a lot more that way and you'll find it easier to remember.

Upvote 0

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
Meh. I.errrrrr?

---------- Post Merged on 13-06-2015 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-06-2015 at 11:46 PM ----------

i got Rethorax Youtube name and the name is Valhalla|Phoenix apprently youtube automaitclly he says on skype that it keeps changing his name to Rethorax and Valhalla|Phoenix now i think thats ball **** https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfvyP248GnyczQkSzf-kDUw have a look :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Upvote 0

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
You are fking double hard m8

Upvote 0