HigH Rate Mir 3 from SS?

smoochy boys on tour

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Hello all,

As you guys are aware that there is not many high rates around. Well am planning on making a high rate server which will be easy and fun to play but wondering what you guys think.

Thanks
/SS

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
i remember what happened to the last server you were involved in... So I don't think I'll play it.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Another themed server, sounds intresting and has only been done once before that i know of with 300 server.

I hope this time you are commited to doing what you say though because otherwise you know you will get dissed :P

I think with high servers what i've learned is the most successful way of doing it is just make everything easy.

1) People dont want rare items as in once a week drops or heaven forbid like official a once a year. They want to hunt a place for 2 hours and get the full set.

2) A level a day is no where near enough, minimum of i'd say 100 is what people find fun.

3) Rebirths, 1 really hard rebirth is not enough. First rebirth should be obtained within an hour of playing and 3 more throughout the day.

Hope this has helped you understand the mechanics of the average p server player and yes it is ruining the dev community but hey its what the players want :P

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
Another themed server, sounds intresting and has only been done once before that i know of with 300 server.

I hope this time you are commited to doing what you say though because otherwise you know you will get dissed :P

I think with high servers what i've learned is the most successful way of doing it is just make everything easy.

1) People dont want rare items as in once a week drops or heaven forbid like official a once a year. They want to hunt a place for 2 hours and get the full set.

2) A level a day is no where near enough, minimum of i'd say 100 is what people find fun.

3) Rebirths, 1 really hard rebirth is not enough. First rebirth should be obtained within an hour of playing and 3 more throughout the day.

Hope this has helped you understand the mechanics of the average p server player and yes it is ruining the dev community but hey its what the players want :P

Lol, i kinda agree from a high rate perspective (well i know what your trying to say) But there's a fine line between Noob server (to Easy) and Fun Server. Hope you have fun createing this for us and GL with it ;]