High Rate Mir2

Join Discord

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
all anyone needs to do is read the comments on your old server to see how it panned out before
;););)

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
give lomcn some of what i share with ppl before you always attack other ppl and ask for band ppl who need banded we all know which one

its smpile if cash cow server why you run and play it ?
if im greedy person why im not open every 6 months new server ?
im not here to fight with you or any person
but let see when server be open then you or other one can say cash cow

Sent from my SM-A725F using Taptalk
1) I never play your servers because of how corrupt and greedy you are

2) Who tf are you trying to fool, mate you and 3gena open a new server every 7-8 months rofl

3) everyone knows your server is a cashcow and you put in no effort, 3gena's server are also cashcow but he does add new stuff unlike you.

Regardless you're both greedy gm's who release servers only to take peoples money and when people stop donating you close the server and release it after 6-8 months, you cannot deny this.

EDITED BY MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
all anyone needs to do is read the comments on your old server to see how it panned out before
;););)
First, the server was changed from Med rate to high rate, after the players who were playing at that time asked me to create a wipe for the server and put a high rate in its place.
A vote was placed on Discord for this thing at that time, and this thing was changed at the time for High Rate
Where is wrong with that?
Sometimes the wind does not come according to what the ships desire, and this means that you see things from the perspective that you are a player, and I see that as a server owner, and of course you will find some difference in points of view, etc... and that does not mean that you are always right and I am wrong

this screen from server Archive mod can prove if this screen right or no
1.jpg
2.jpg
33.jpg
Post automatically merged:

1) I never play your servers because of how corrupt and greedy you are

2) Who tf are you trying to fool, mate you and 3gena open a new server every 7-8 months rofl

3) everyone knows your server is a cashcow and you put in no effort, 3gena's server are also cashcow but he does add new stuff unlike you.

Regardless you're both greedy gm's who release servers only to take peoples money and when people stop donating you close the server and release it after 6-8 months, you cannot deny this.
EDITED BY MOD
1- Stop lying, you were playing, and every server I opened, you were entering and playing, and all the time you were complaining about everything you wanted. Everything is free.
2- Amod can review each server i open and see the time between each server
3- I think my files that were leaked by Iceman prove how many things, systems and effort been put on this servers
also there are some coder's in LOMCN who can say that my words, if my words were wrong or not, because they were the ones who took money from me for their work with the codes I followed and how many systems I asked them to add, including FAR LCD PETE
Also, those who played my servers saw the systems and the fatigue that I put in my work

And I tell you that you are wrong and have a great delusion. I am neither Egyptian nor Romanian, as you say
I am Jordanian and originally Palestinian live in jordan (also mod can prove with my ip ) ;)
And as you say, I open the server for money, you are wrong because you do not know what my real work is and how much I earn per month from my work
Go and ask about the candy maker with 25 years of experience, and how much is his salary per month? more than 1000$

You and many I think do not have a great background because all you care about is crying here and complaining
My advice to you is to leave the world as it is and devote yourself to a better life
Or show us your skill in working with a server, and please open a server for us

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
First, the server was changed from Med rate to high rate, after the players who were playing at that time asked me to create a wipe for the server and put a high rate in its place.
A vote was placed on Discord for this thing at that time, and this thing was changed at the time for High Rate
Where is wrong with that?
Sometimes the wind does not come according to what the ships desire, and this means that you see things from the perspective that you are a player, and I see that as a server owner, and of course you will find some difference in points of view, etc... and that does not mean that you are always right and I am wrong

this screen from server Archive mod can prove if this screen right or no
View attachment 30956
View attachment 30957
View attachment 30958

1- Stop lying, you were playing, and every server I opened, you were entering and playing, and all the time you were complaining about everything you wanted. Everything is free.
2- Amod can review each server i open and see the time between each server
3- I think my files that were leaked by Iceman prove how many things, systems and effort been put on this servers
also there are some coder's in LOMCN who can say that my words, if my words were wrong or not, because they were the ones who took money from me for their work with the codes I followed and how many systems I asked them to add, including FAR LCD PETE
Also, those who played my servers saw the systems and the fatigue that I put in my work

And I tell you that you are wrong and have a great delusion. I am neither Egyptian nor Romanian, as you say
I am Jordanian and originally Palestinian live in jordan (also mod can prove with my ip ) ;)
And as you say, I open the server for money, you are wrong because you do not know what my real work is and how much I earn per month from my work
Go and ask about the candy maker with 25 years of experience, and how much is his salary per month? more than 1000$

You and many I think do not have a great background because all you care about is crying here and complaining
My advice to you is to leave the world as it is and devote yourself to a better life
Or show us your skill in working with a server, and please open a server for us
Mahmood why u lying bro ur from egypt

• Dislike
Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
your last username was Mousa..... just saying >.<
1678399345514.png
Deez Nuts GIF

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bloody hell these forums are toxic, amazing to see "valued" members attacking some poor guy and to bring his country of origin into it like it has any bearing? You sir are a dick, I literally stopped using the forums due things like this, not even just from other users either ive seen mods do the same. No wonder Mir is toxic in game it starts before you even download a server, bugger me

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
no wonder people dont bother anymore soon as someone attempts to recreate a server for other people they just get slated or harrassed.

could be worse could of been another crypto mir and people claiming p2w cant be any worse than the current P2W server out there.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I thought we are not supposed to give our real names on the forum as per LOMCN rules.

It will only open people up to doxing.
Someone's going to get doxxed by their first name? grow up

Will take a look at the previous comments and moderate them where needed.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Bloody hell these forums are toxic, amazing to see "valued" members attacking some poor guy and to bring his country of origin into it like it has any bearing? You sir are a dick, I literally stopped using the forums due things like this, not even just from other users either ive seen mods do the same. No wonder Mir is toxic in game it starts before you even download a server, bugger me
you're such a snowflake grow up you poor bum stop crying momma's boy ffs

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I thought we are not supposed to give our real names on the forum as per LOMCN rules.

It will only open people up to doxing.
first name not that problem tbh
no wonder people dont bother anymore soon as someone attempts to recreate a server for other people they just get slated or harrassed.

could be worse could of been another crypto mir and people claiming p2w cant be any worse than the current P2W server out there.
The problem is here that some new kids like this xxxlegendxxx are here just to cry and comment badly on every post.
They do not appreciate the time and effort of people trying to open a server to allow them and others to play a new server.
You don't like people who open servers, so move your hand and time and open a server for us, and let's see how this server will be, Mr. xxxlegendxxx

TheOnlyOne said:
who is laying here is you ahmad

go ask about mousa *** from where then come and saying about ppl they laying
MR MOD : Why do you always delete this reply to him? Why do you try to show people that I did not respond to his words?
My name is Mousa, and everyone knows who I am and where I am from. I hope my comment will not be deleted again

Note : you can add ((* * *)) to name if we not allow to post our name

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Im part of the problem? His racial profiling isn't? Or calling someone a snowflake because they called him out on being a dick? behave and stop sticking up for your mates sanj the guy was being an arse
you posted about how toxic this place is... then post calling someone a c*nt and talking about his mums basement....

thats like pissing into the wind then moaning your feet are wet...

Reactions: Omnibus

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
you posted about how toxic this place is... then post calling someone a c*nt and talking about his mums basement....

Yes because of his reply to me, I spoke to him in a manor he’s clearly most familiar with as that’s how he spoke to me. Like I said stop sticking up for your bigoted mates, you’re further proving my point by doing so. So by all means continue to make my point more relevant 👍🏻

The fact that none of you see wrong in what you’re absolute whopper of a mate posted is exactly what I’m referring too by the way

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Yes because of his reply to me, I spoke to him in a manor he’s clearly most familiar with as that’s how he spoke to me. Like I said stop sticking up for your bigoted mates, you’re further proving my point by doing so. So by all means continue to make my point more relevant 👍🏻

The fact that none of you see wrong in what you’re absolute whopper of a mate posted is exactly what I’m referring too by the way
i never said it was right or wrong, im not standing up for anyone except myself.. you just cant blame the problem on toxicity and then become toxic yourself, you have lost all moral high ground....

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars