High rate?

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Any high rates in the pipeline? Or is this an unwanted thing now? Likes of oldskool evilmir. Know it is not everyone’s cup of tea, just asking as been away awhile so wanted to see if there is anything at all.

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Mir Arcadia, is a decent server you should try it i think cap level is 195 now.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Which server is this? Sorry for the ignorance I’m sure I could find it on here, but just thought to ask directly :) what’s your plans for it?
High rate was DarkZone reborn that one was lead from me only
dunno yet im trying see what players this day like to see etc... on it so i can start build it with there view

Reactions: Destroyer1987

Destroyer1987

Racoon
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
In The Shadows
Ah ok I remember that name yeah, good luck with it. Be nice to have a high rate about, allways nice to have a fast paced lvling and nuts pvp server 😁

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
It's a medium rate.
Pretty sure that I went from level 0 to 120 in one day mate, it's a high rate.
High rate was DarkZone reborn that one was lead from me only
dunno yet im trying see what players this day like to see etc... on it so i can start build it with there view
gl, your mir 2 servers usually last a month max you tend to give up too easily

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Pretty sure that I went from level 0 to 120 in one day mate, it's a high rate.

gl, your mir 2 servers usually last a month max you tend to give up too easily
you still crying from 2 years ? lol we know good whos they server stay only 1 month ;)

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
you still crying from 2 years ? lol we know good whos they server stay only 1 month ;)
Yeah im very much crying, its my server if it lasts 1 month i will cry so hard then steal some stuff from sanjian and open another server, u cashgrabber lol

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Yeah im very much crying, its my server if it lasts 1 month i will cry so hard then steal some stuff from sanjian and open another server, u cashgrabber lol
better ignore noobs keep good crying

Last edited:

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
See how you was defeated, you want to knock on the door, you want to hear the answer and bear it enjoy
I wonder what translator you're using since its pretty much incorrect lol, try talking arabic to me again y mnyek

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I wonder what translator you're using since its pretty much incorrect lol, try talking arabic to me again y mnyek
lol, your translator is not correct because you are stupid. Take away my time is very important and there is no time for me to waste with a stupid person like you. MF cry more but not here :D

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
lol, your translator is not correct because you are stupid. Take away my time is very important and there is no time for me to waste with a stupid person like you. MF cry more but not here :D
MF go release a server so it gets 40 players and shuts down the next week L. get a job instead of relying on mir ya bum