High stat easy lvlng servers, or harder lvlng and lower stats items?

Join Discord

TeutonicKnight

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 5, 2004
What do you all prefer high stat servers and easy lvlng...or slightly more challeging lvlng and lower stat items?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Id rather play a server where the highest level people get to is around level 50 to be honest, so pretty slow leveling. 10x propper mir exp is high enough imo, but not in others.

Jonnyk

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 6, 2004
slower lvling and no really high stats, i like servers where u have to work to put on ur steel armor , not get lvl 40 in an hour or not much more, i prefer a server where u have to play "at least" a few days, even a week + to get lvl 40, makes a point of playing instead of flying thro lvls and being lvl 35 with 100+ dc, mc , sc or whatever

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Jonnyk said:
slower lvling and no really high stats, i like servers where u have to work to put on ur steel armor , not get lvl 40 in an hour or not much more, i prefer a server where u have to play "at least" a few days, even a week + to get lvl 40, makes a point of playing instead of flying thro lvls and being lvl 35 with 100+ dc, mc , sc or whatever
Then you may wanna try judgement

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
most ppl prefer high stat and high lvl or med lvl/stat servers because its different to normal mir, wots the point of puting hard work into a char 2 find out the server is going to go down?

Espio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2004
DevilsKnight said:
most ppl prefer high stat and high lvl or med lvl/stat servers because its different to normal mir, wots the point of puting hard work into a char 2 find out the server is going to go down?

then again servers with lower stats and harder leveling stay up longer usualy as you don't get bored as easily as ur not levelin 1nce every hour when ur already level 65, also servers where items are harder to get are better aswell because then even if you do manage to get really high level you've still got something to do instead of being level 150million with DC 8005-95000 ('lil bit overexagerated but oh well) , or in other words i prefer servers with low stats , harder leveling , and a challenge to get items :)