High vs Low Rate

Join Discord

What is your favourite High Or Low Rate?

• High Rate

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Low Rate

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I voted high rate but i like low rate if the database doesnt have anything to do with Euro Mir lol... the items and same old leveling place starts to bore me. I like not knowing what items I need next but with Euro Mir databases its easy to remember now.

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
i would say abit of both... high exp with low items... and harder boss's thats the way im making my server anyways :)

/Echo

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Depends what a player is after if they wont fast fun with easy leveling & easy mobs then he but if a player is after a server they can work @ and enjoy more in the long run then lowish x4 maybe but then the server would have to have more to do like quests to keep people playing & happy.

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
High rate for me. If gonna low rate, server wont up for life and meaningless to lvl

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
pfft its easily low rate

they last longer. but low rate servers need most work cus its easy to get bored

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Personally I think RZ HR was perfect, we just need a 2.3 version now!

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
High rate for me. If gonna low rate, server wont up for life and meaningless to lvl

its usually High rate servers that dont last very long and no server will be up for life lol

I voted low rate if a server has to be high rate exp i would play it but it would have to have low stat items... but i prefer low/medium rate exp with not very high stat items.. part of the thrill of playing is achieving a hard lvl which is a challenge + making items ur own for e.g orb/gemming/refining an item always makes me proud to have that item becoz i made it better.. it sucks making a high stat item even higher.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I voted high rate but i like low rate if the database doesnt have anything to do with Euro Mir lol... the items and same old leveling place starts to bore me. I like not knowing what items I need next but with Euro Mir databases its easy to remember now.
wot he said rly .