Avoid HorizonMir2 [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I have 33 and I can not wear Great Lvl 26 axle :)) it's pitiful

Its funny :)

Yet CONNOR (No I'm not a retard, he did actually make his name all caps) was wearing the Jmace (lvl30) that weighs20(?) more.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I have 33 and I can not wear Great Lvl 26 axle :)) it's pitiful
its been fixed since u msged me ingame and u said thanks lol why u post it again here ?

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Oh I realize why you said the base Crystal UI is a custom UI (because you are using the EE files)
where's the problem ? :D

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
its been fixed since u msged me ingame and u said thanks lol why u post it again here ?

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

where's the problem ? :D

I was just clarifying my confusion on why you put in your 'advert' that it had a custom interface when that's what the default c# files come with.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I was just clarifying my confusion on why you put in your 'advert' that it had a custom interface when that's what the default c# files come with.
just for let ppl know there's new interface inmade other than What EE was use.

---------- Post Merged on 06-02-2019 at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-02-2019 at 10:58 PM ----------

-Reboot Info 06/02/2019-​

• *ShoulderDash Not able to use inside SafeZone any more*
  • *added new Stones For Each class*
  • *Increased ArmourWeight/HandWeight For Warriors*
  • *Increased PotDelay*
  • *Removed all Subs/Bosses From DailyQuests and Increased Mobs*
  • *Added New Quest Items to OmaCave*
  • *Added StarterPets For NewComers "@PetHelp"*
  • *Buffed Healing by 10%*
  • *TwinDrakeBlade Now hit Twice*
  • *Sorted Creatin Caves not Getting teled out of caves any more*
  • *Increased Gold Drops in All monsters*
  • *Healing Now Work On pets*

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
noticed that,looking for new host hope its reslove that issue.

The lag going on since war was over has never happened before. It's actual lag. Don't confuse the two.

The freezing every 2 minuites is a coding issue. Completely seperate.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
The lag going on since war was over has never happened before. It's actual lag. Don't confuse the two.

The freezing every 2 minuites is a coding issue. Completely seperate.
i have tested freesh files and noticed the same lag so its not coding issue

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged on 11-02-2019 at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-02-2019 at 03:38 AM ----------

Reboot Info 11/02/2019
*ChaosDragon AI now work Correct*
*Reduce the respawn in certain caves*
*Reduced Amount of gold From Mounts Meat*
*MinotaurKing Ai now work Correct (invisible hit Fixed)*
*Reduced Weight of SabukWall Set*
*HolyDeva Now Recall When Cast*
*GaleNecklaces become easier to drop*
*Increased Potions Stack*
*If you kill any one in BichonWall will not Take Pkpoints*
*Crafting almost now Ready And Added more items on it Press X to View CraftList*

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
btw no thing true of what u say above,thanks for your intersting.

تم الإرسال من CPH1823 باستخدام Tapatalk

I gave you the benefit of the doubt because i had nothing better to do, but i really shouldn't have.

- Client and server still freeze for 2-3s every minute without fail. Seriously, never in all my time has this happened on any server. It's not 'lag'

- A week on we were still stuck leveling in PSC/PT at 40, because you refuse to acknowledge that lvl25/30 caves being 3 or 4 times faster than the 33+ areas is flawed. Now you hammered the spawns there, **** knows how anyone else is going to level.

- Pets literally do not function in PvP, still, 90% of the time, when the Shinsu isnt having a seizure, they just follow me in idle form.
Deva AI is just... i don't know, useless. It just sits by me and hits whatever is in it's small range, that's it.

SW today they refused to attack anything except our own wall section... gj on that.

- The group of Arabs (I'm by no means racist here) that barely log on, and only to "fight dog's" in BW, yet somehow are 36+ in top end kit, and move 3x faster than everyone else... yeah OK. Never seen that **** on c# files legitametely before. (No I haven't died, they are pretty ****ing terrible none the less)

- People openly buying/selling for cash

Doubt you will take any of this on-board, like the last dozen comments, but whatever. I tried it.

--

Don't waste your time here.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I gave you the benefit of the doubt because i had nothing better to do, but i really shouldn't have.

- Client and server still freeze for 2-3s every minute without fail. Seriously, never in all my time has this happened on any server. It's not 'lag'

- A week on we were still stuck leveling in PSC/PT at 40, because you refuse to acknowledge that lvl25/30 caves being 3 or 4 times faster than the 33+ areas is flawed. Now you hammered the spawns there, **** knows how anyone else is going to level.

- Pets literally do not function in PvP, still, 90% of the time, when the Shinsu isnt having a seizure, they just follow me in idle form.
Deva AI is just... i don't know, useless. It just sits by me and hits whatever is in it's small range, that's it.

SW today they refused to attack anything except our own wall section... gj on that.

- The group of Arabs (I'm by no means racist here) that barely log on, and only to "fight dog's" in BW, yet somehow are 36+ in top end kit, and move 3x faster than everyone else... yeah OK. Never seen that **** on c# files legitametely before. (No I haven't died, they are pretty ****ing terrible none the less)

Doubt you will take any of this on-board, like the last dozen comments, but whatever. I tried it.

--

+11111

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

--

I would appreciate feedback like chalace's as he gives a good insight - you should take it on board, people may like a servers content but if its got terrible performance, they cant enjoy it.

if you are using EEs files, they weren't the most put together, as it had large exposure to a variety of coders (afaik) so there isn't really a standard of how everything is coded.

Freezes / Lockups that occur almost on a timer, are source based, do you have anything in the source / logs / saving / whatever that runs at this freeze point every minute?

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I would appreciate feedback like chalace's as he gives a good insight - you should take it on board, people may like a servers content but if its got terrible performance, they cant enjoy it.

if you are using EEs files, they weren't the most put together, as it had large exposure to a variety of coders (afaik) so there isn't really a standard of how everything is coded.

Freezes / Lockups that occur almost on a timer, are source based, do you have anything in the source / logs / saving / whatever that runs at this freeze point every minute?
i swear the problems not from Files cause its happend to me in Supernova,also no i dont have logs/saving every minute,Thank you for your interest.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
i swear the problems not from Files cause its happend to me in Supernova,also no i dont have logs/saving every minute,Thank you for your interest.
Yet it doesn't happen on any other server...

--

40 Tao up for grabs.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
i know,i have done some thing hope the lag is resloved.

Congratulations. Assuming you did fix it.

You still have:
- No content. 80% of the caves are done in a day. the rest is nothing more than drawn out leveling on PT for 15 levels.

Realistically what do you expect someone to do at 40? RT (through only 2 floors no less) to 2 bosses once an hour... because thats all there is after a week.

- Broken classes
- Buying/Selling for R/L cash
- More than questionable players.

It's nothing more than a playground for the Arabs to fight in the only town.

--

You need to give incentive to actually play, something to level for, in a reasonable way. 3% an hour in PB, no kit above 40, not seen any spells above 40, isnt incentive.

- No refining
- After 2 weeks i've found 2-3 ac/amc gems... (Yet the Arabs seem to have storm & DC gems coming out of their arces)
- Nothing can be done solo after first 3 or 4 bosses for lvl30 kit (Yes i even included BE & Khazard lol)
Not completely terrible, but it means again, absolutely nothign to do @ 40 unless people are on to hunt.

All in all, there is literally no reason to log on anymore.

Last edited:

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Congratulations. Assuming you did fix it.

You still have:
- No content. 80% of the caves are done in a day. the rest is nothing more than drawn out leveling on PT for 15 levels.

Realistically what do you expect someone to do at 40? RT (through only 2 floors no less) to 2 bosses once an hour... because thats all there is after a week.

- Broken classes
- Buying/Selling for R/L cash
- More than questionable players.

It's nothing more than a playground for the Arabs to fight in the only town.

--

You need to give incentive to actually play, something to level for, in a reasonable way. 3% an hour in PB, no kit above 40, not seen any spells above 40, isnt incentive.

- No refining
- After 2 weeks i've found 2-3 ac/amc gems... (Yet the Arabs seem to have storm & DC gems coming out of their arces)
- Nothing can be done solo after first 3 or 4 bosses for lvl30 kit (Yes i even included BE & Khazard lol)
Not completely terrible, but it means again, absolutely nothign to do @ 40 unless people are on to hunt.

All in all, there is literally no reason to log on anymore.
there's only 2 arabs play ingame (HelloYou and GoodLuck)no one of Them have StormGems and Dc gems like u said,also all other words are worng,idk why u mad :D

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
there's only 2 arabs play ingame (HelloYou and GoodLuck)no one of Them have StormGems and Dc gems like u said,also all other words are worng,idk why u mad :D

You're right, nothing i've said is true. The server is awesome, loads to do & no lag. Class balance is perfect, warriors aren't insanely OP at all. No blatant selling of items for r/l cash or anything.

I can't fault it one bit. Everyone should come and play.

Good luck.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You're right, nothing i've said is true. The server is awesome, loads to do & no lag. Class balance is perfect, warriors aren't insanely OP at all. No blatant selling of items for r/l cash or anything.

Good luck.

Yes mate your words are true. His guy dont understand. Same as,super nova.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes

Good luck.
just saying lol.

---------- Post Merged at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Yes mate your words are true. His guy dont understand. Same as,super nova.
yes he's true,you should take medal lol gd gd.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I have asked for a SFB spell to be buffed in damage inline with other classes spells damage and hopefully waiting him to approve or understand that taos can NOT level as much as other classes do comparing warriors do a random damage scaling from TDB 100-200 per hit

and taos can do random damage of 70-100 per hit with SFB not to mention that warriors can hit with ASpeed which can makes it as double as per hit and taos can only do 1 hit per attack lmao

even though im only looking for fun, if this doesnt get addressed soon ill just catch the other quitting players, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.