Hosting 1.4 or 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle

Im unable to do speed tests as im using a high secured server.

What I can gaurentee is my upload is 45k/s (386kps)

Please post intrest and ill get back to you

Hosting 24/7 as long as you need it.

Im not asking for a GM posistion.

/Craig

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
does that mean you are hosting or you wont something else, sorry heads not clear today

Edit: if so me and my team are looking for a host and i mean to host asap, add me on msn
[email protected]

Last edited:

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
only reason u want to host a server is so u can get a list of peoples IDs and passwords. dont let him host people he is very untrustworthy

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Salad said:
only reason u want to host a server is so u can get a list of peoples IDs and passwords. dont let him host people he is very untrustworthy

well peaple arnt stupid by useing the same id`s pass`s from the past peaple have made that mistake any how i know there are sum stupid peaple lol it sounds all a bit weird why bother wasting a pc and your internet and not even want a gm :S? you would have to have a gm any way to shout for reboot ect lol sounds fishy

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Sorry to bump this but Mutantlx has hosted my server in the past, and was a very good host, he was on whenever I needed him and knew what he was doing when I asked him to change simple things. If you guys don't trust him fair enough, but I have trusted him in the past and was happy with the outcome.

Nick\

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
yes he is a good host but when he puts server down and doesnt come online its abit annoying >.< but i do agree he knows what he is doing