Heroes How do i get heroes files online?

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
As title says how do i get heroes files online, which ip's do i need to change?
Were should i put the router ip and/or my comp ip 192.168 etc?

Last edited:

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
i did what that says but doesnt work anyone out side of my network cant create/see there char's. Ive been changing the ip's around sometimes it lets him in and not me then sometimes it lets me in and not him but we both cant seem to get in at the same time >.<. Its when i change the ip in loginsrv to my router ip it allows my friend ingame but i cant enter through 127.0.0.1 or my comp ip or the router ip but if that ip in loginsrv isnt changed then he cant enter >.< big mess if someone could come and have look would be great thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

i cant find anything wrong with it i followed that guide changed them ip's forwarded ports but when my friend trys to connect he cant see his chars but if i change the ip on 1 of them he can see his chars but then i cant see mine so i cant play lol someone come on team veiwer and help me out lol?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Don't change your ip to 192.168.0.? .. Change it to this http://www.whatismyip.com. I had a problem connecting my freinds to 192.168.0.? So it could be same sittuation.

Hope this helped!

-Ash

Upvote 0

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
i changed it to the 1 u sed (router ip) and yes it allows others to connect ingame and see chars etc but i cant see my char i tryd connecting through 127.0.0.1, then my comp ip 192.168.0.? and if i use my own router ip to connect it has a connection error b4 login screen. So i am stuck atm as if i let my friend play i cant lol if i play he cant lol, if someone could come on team veiwer and giv it quick check up would be great.

Upvote 0