How to change duration before sabuk war starts?

Join Discord

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Using Demonics JOB translated files, Currently when submitting a relic at sabuk, the war takes 3 days before it can commence. How can i change this so its only 1 day or a few hours b4 the war commences?

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The hex i have no idea for JOB, 3G has it in the INI file though....
Wars though are DIFFERENT on JOb to what you were used to, let me explain...

On 2.9 you had to stand about for 3 hours until you won the war, not so I beleive on JOB (though dont quote me on that - ive never had a war with myself yet)- you capture the Flag (guild leaders only) and when XX time goes by - you have won the Wall, this is what I read on Euromir3 forums anyhow..

Have you even tested the war?

Upvote 0

Kyrie

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 8, 2003
In 3G the wars last for a minimum of half hour and a maximum of 3 hours, if a guild has the flag for 30 minutes the war will end, if after 3 hours the guild who are attacking havent had the flag for 30 minutes the previous owners of the wall before the war are the winners.

Upvote 0

TehDeadly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2005
not too complicated then imo lol

nehow wolfman i think that it's a very bad idea to change the time. think about what would happen ingame if it suddenly says "sabuk wall war started" and the guild bein attacked has 3 ppl on? they MUST have at least 1-2 days notice imho 3days is perfect. if u set it to say 2 hrs im pretty sure the guild attacking will ask for a war @ abt 4-5 pm when least ppl r on :/

which totally unbalances the game. i say leave it as is but that's just my opinnion.

Upvote 0

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
it was more for testing purposes but this means i may have to leave the server running for 3 days to check it out

Upvote 0