how to change login music

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
How do i do it plz? i want to change log in music, and music ingame, ill try make a music selector but if i cant how do i do it!!! ty :P

Mario_Party

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
I think it is called log-in-long2.wav..... but this is off the top of my head I would have to check but i dont have the client >_<

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Just overwrite C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir\Wav\Log-in-long2.wav with another Log-in-long2.wav (you have renamed to obviously) of your choice.

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
But say i download music Say 50cent change name to log-in-long2.wav i tryed but dont the host have to change it can we choose it are selfs?

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
You can choose it yourself yes because it is client side.. Unless the server has an AutoPatcher which will update all the client side files to the ones it has on the ftp.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
1> Find C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir\Wav\Log-in-long2.wav
2> Delete C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir\Wav\Log-in-long2.wav
3> Insert the new C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir\Wav\Log-in-long2.wav you have made
4> Launch the game
5> Hear the new Log-in-long2.wav
6> If you still get problems and you have more than 1 folder in WEMADE Entertainment then it will be that other folder.
7> If you have further problems it will be another Folder that isnt in WEMADE Entertainment possibly your C:
8> If you still get problems then ill do it over VNC for you.

luke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2003
replace these files -

100.wav
log-in-loop.wav
sellect-loop2.wav

wit files u wanna put as u log in music.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
dude its not that hard come on
:wtf:
1. copy the "sellect-loop2" ( for changing the char screen sound) or copy "Log-in-long2" (for the music on the log in screen) copy 1 of em out ofthe folder...Done?
2. take the music u want an change to the name of "sellect-loop2"or"Log-in-long2" ..
3. copy the file u renamed to the mir Wav folder .... it shud ask you to exchange it ...
then ur done
if ur file is .Mp3 it wont work i think .. how to make .wav? get total recorder from kazza or any p2p program record the music an save it on .Wav

ur done! :sarclap:

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
search google for a mp3 to wav convertor, and then backup your old login sounds and replace them

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
i done it listen to NeoTrunks just donwload that works fine now i got some good music to listen to :P ty :)