how to connect?

Join Discord

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
hello am new to legend of mir p-servers, dont know how to conect to 1 or nufifng:cray: , is it like myth of soma were u change the Ip to play? i have the euro client,

please help me am usless:P

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Download a full client from a server like mine =p. As most servers use the ledu client right now, you will need to download a full client because downloading the files 1 by 1 would take a lot longer.

http://www.disturbed-server.com/DisturbedAutopatch.rar

You can use that program to download Disturbed's client.

Upvote 0

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
is every server u have to download client or something like yours, i ait got tht gd conection so it would takes ages. iv been told you can change the IP to conect to a server? is there any?

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Yes, I believe you can, although you would still have to look for the Ledu Client & LeduIPChanger/MirConfig. Things may look a bit messed up, so you might have to edit the DB's, this is simply trial and error to get it right unless you know what you're doing. You could also use a different client, which would involve changing the IP's and Server name in the "ini's". This all may seem a bit strange to you atm, but eventually you'll get used to it, best ways to learn:
1. Look at BabyHacks Sticky "The one thread you will ever Need"
2. Use the Search Button, if you need to find something out, this always seems to work ;)
3. If the Search button doesnt work make you're own thread asking for what it is you want, be specific.(make sure you do search before posting for help, or you will be flamed)

Upvote 0