I am lookin for a server that has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
I am looking for a server that has alot of leveling caves lots of high stated items and very highi xp and fast leveling ,AND nice gm's not corrupt and nice players^_^

Blade ll

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Blade ll said:
I am looking for a server that has alot of leveling caves lots of high stated items and very highi xp and fast leveling ,AND nice gm's not corrupt and nice players^_^

Blade ll

lots of lvling caves = AlphaOmega
high stat items = AlphaOmega
very high EXP = AlphaOmega
Fast Leveling = AlphaOmega
Nice non corrupt GMs = AlphaOmega
Nice Players = Not AlphaOmega according to a few players, but try and decide for yourself......

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
I do play alphaomega u should join a guild they r very nice if u want to play!
But i am looking for even more xp even higher stats and more items and lvling areas! :P I still will will play though. Untill i i find a higher xp server. And that mayb take a while'd

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
No offence but those servers, FrOzEn, UnFrOzEn, WeOwn, had high stats, ez lvling, and basicly they all fell. When ug ot to lvl 85 or so ur stats r maxed out, lvling more would just mean more hp and mp =/ but Torozor is coming out and i garuntee it will be a hit, it was the first time ^^

LOMCNUSER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2004
Try death server.. Nice community and always packed with over 40 players...
Never any lag

mrj6000

PearlJam.. gd server, quite easy lvling, nice community, none corupt gms, not superstat.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Alpha is about the only uber stat easy leveling server out atm, like has been said they all fall, as no doubt this one will eventually, only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.