I downloaded all mir3 clients but it wont work help plz

mofof34r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2004
Ive downloaded mir 3 client but when i dbl click on it to open it and run setup, it says

"the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications"

and than it closes, i need help if any 1 can provide me with some. ty

mofof34r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2004
the download page for mir 3 is down, maybe something wrong with the files and they are fixing it , i ll try and download again when server comes bak ty

mofof34r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2004
the server came back and i downloaded the client again, but still it will not work.

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
u need to let it run m8

mine did that aswell, it freezes on the "configuring windows installer" but, and then freezes in various other parts aswell, best thing to do is watch tele or be playing ur console when doing it ;)

takes abour 30-60 mins in total :O

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
mofof34r said:
Ive downloaded mir 3 client but when i dbl click on it to open it and run setup, it says

"the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications"

and than it closes, i need help if any 1 can provide me with some. ty

Ive Also Expirienced This Kinda Problem I d/l'd loads And They Wouldn't Install On 1 Paticular Comp Tried On A Diff Comp And It Worked

-=[Demonio]=-

DarkDevil said:
Ive Also Expirienced This Kinda Problem I d/l'd loads And They Wouldn't Install On 1 Paticular Comp Tried On A Diff Comp And It Worked

Same here:chat:

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
Make your own Mir3 folder.

Dload mir3patch.dat from there FTP and the patcher ini file whatever its called into your folder.

Rename mir3patch.dat to .exe and then run it, will dload all the files for you.