I have a vendetta against everyone. Seriously.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
So, today, I get another wonderful PM:

Beard said:
lets discuss your underlying problem with me,

www.dictionary.com look up the meaning of victimisation.

Every few weeks I'll get a PM from someone whom I warned/alerted.

ronez said:
amg that wasnt even worth a warnin =/ blow me biatch

rebel said:
You can't be serious, your starting to get worth than Tai was

martyn said:
But LoL at you trying to get me off this forums, every lil chance you get, god act your age. a

So, to answer anyone who sends me a future PM, no, you are not on my "hit list". No, I do not have a vendetta against YOU. No, you are not special.

Be a man (or woman) and accept the fact you got warned for clearly breaking the rules.

Oh ye, P.S...

That first quote from beard... was an alert lol, he didn't even get warnings points. Wouldn't that be favortism rather than victimization? www.dictionary.com

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
urbanfox said:
So, today, I get another wonderful PM:

Every few weeks I'll get a PM from someone whom I warned/alerted.

So, to answer anyone who sends me a future PM, no, you are not on my "hit list". No, I do not have a vendetta against YOU. No, you are not special.

Be a man (or woman) and accept the fact you got warned for clearly breaking the rules.

Oh ye, P.S...

That first quote from beard... was an alert lol, he didn't even get warnings points. Wouldn't that be favortism rather than victimization? www.dictionary.com

Why say you have a vendetta against everyone in the thread tittle yet say you don't in the actual thread? :rolleyes::confused:

/Tofas

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
urbanfox said:
JUST LIKE YOUR EMOTICON. SARCASM.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

Bloody hell urban cool down, least you get pm's half of us on here are rejects and cant get pm's even if we try.

Why do i need to go back to school?

I think if i need to go back to school i think you need counciling, dam its a forum not a matter of life and death caaaalm down.

/Tofas

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Tofas said:
Bloody hell urban cool down, least you get pm's half of us on here are rejects and cant get pm's even if we try.

Why do i need to go back to school?

I think if i need to go back to school i think you need counciling, dam its a forum not a matter of life and death caaaalm down.

/Tofas

untitled4xz.jpg

And I still get a good few a week

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
o.0 wait this whole post is bout bull.. its all over peps btchn peps... this is why HOF needs b back so it has a real place to post these things.

urban bans peps coz hes arragant at the best of times we all know that... god urban is urban somethings change n others just dont.. whos cares.. ban is a ban it prob for good reasoning.. i got banned n then unbanned but coz it was unlawful banning but i didnt moan bout it, they worked out themselfs it was unlawful n unbanned me..

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Urbanfox = outdated and childish.

Cant deal with problems just gets abusive then resorts to making threads in here so he can get some love and attention, sad and pathetic.

urbanfox said:
beard said:
urbanfox msn me. [email protected]

lets discuss your underlying problem with me, or should i trawl through all of blams posts for like the last 2 months and see why he hasnt been warned for any of them?

www.dictionary.com look up the meaning of victimisation.

FIRST, STFU.

SEriously, i have no idea what your username was before beard and I don't give a ****. WELCOME TO ANOTHER ****ING DUMBASS WHO THINKS THEY ARE VICTIMIZED. JOIN THE LIST.

Not to mention, you got ALERTED. You weren't even warned. So get off your ****ing high horse and die.

Rest my case you hot headed has been.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
PassTheBlam said:
untitled4xz.jpg

And I still get a good few a week
Ive had to clear my inbox twice, and am at 121 atm =p.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Cry harder, go smod somewhere where people actually respect you, dont make threads to attention seek.