I want the old weown back

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
Hi could sum 1 remake the old weown with out exp cave cause it ruins it, well i think so any way. does any 1 have or know how 2 remake the old weown. i will b willing 2 host or if sum1 else could that would b great. It was the best server out then and still no other server has even come close 2 being as good. soo plzzz could sum1 hlp rebuild the old weown. :(:(:(

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
1. Have to get permision
2. No 1 would play ANOTHER WeOwn (part from you)
3. Not many private server members these days :/

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
No1 is making WeOwn, files stay with the creator of WeOwn for life, they will never be released, and any1 that trys to copy WeOwn won't get a very good reputation or many players cause they just copy and not create.

So stop bringing poinltess Threads up like this and gettin up ur post counts, u know the deal and whats happened to WeOwn so just deal with it.

MOD LOCK/DELETE THIS THREAD - THERE IS NO POINT IN IT BEING HERE !!

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Weown 2 was the best for me, as it was the 1 i played n made my name ^_^ it wont eva appen agen as tht moment as passed. Servers need to b not frozen files now and copyin a weown wud b ****e as thrs bin like 5..

fubu

~Webby~ said:
Weown 2 was the best for me, as it was the 1 i played n made my name ^_^ it wont eva appen agen as tht moment as passed. Servers need to b not frozen files now and copyin a weown wud b ****e as thrs bin like 5..

WeOwn was 1 of best i ever played 100+ users online mass PKing/Sabuk Wars - Amazing

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
it was the best server out but its 2 bad no 1 has made another good server cause all the 1s no r kinda crap.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
yeh the first one was good, i remember the 100player+ moment, no server would get that anymore.

We need a really good release for the files, that will help the community..

to fubu: im getting a new hosting computer b4 christmas so vert should be up sometime then.. but it will be new and better.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
I have never seen any more then 30 players on a server lol but i joined the scene late >.< any way there isnt enough people on the scene to see numbers like that again well until mir3 goes p2p

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
basically all servers r same makin it ****, cba to re lvl all the time evry week so i moved to Raged Soma tbh.. Just play mir to pk n wot av ya wen im bored.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
i have the weown files but as sonic said they will not be released, however me n xander are making GamerzMir2 (mir2 version of GamerzMir3) along with a few other game servers to make the Gamerz Resource network which should be a good server.

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
well evilevil i cant w8 till ur server is out :P ok gm deleat this post it was kinda useless

fubu

lozmuir said:
yeh the first one was good, i remember the 100player+ moment, no server would get that anymore.

We need a really good release for the files, that will help the community..

to fubu: im getting a new hosting computer b4 christmas so vert should be up sometime then.. but it will be new and better.
Ive got Vert files now if u want um

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
noobie moment :(........................................... admin/mod

ok if sum 1 could get a server thats like the old weown it would b great. or is that wrong 2.

Last edited:

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
u shud keep the same1 with the exp caves aswell as ure old chars but put them bk a cuple days coz people were cheating and droppin there items and gettin hacked like me i got hacked tbh it pwns -=djp=- soz sonic im bein honest.....

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
monkey-69 said:
Hi could sum 1 remake the old weown with out exp cave cause it ruins it, well i think so any way. does any 1 have or know how 2 remake the old weown. i will b willing 2 host or if sum1 else could that would b great. It was the best server out then and still no other server has even come close 2 being as good. soo plzzz could sum1 hlp rebuild the old weown. :(:(:(

Hi steve, because WeOwn Sucked 'ats why

Decky ;)

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
lol ok decky :P well weown didnt suck it was one of the best servers ive played ever :P :P :P

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
weown was gd the 1st n 2nd time it was out thn e carried on closin n re openin it shud neva return unless re done frm scratch