I want the old weown back

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
monkey-69 said:
well u gotta admit the first 1 was the best
i didnt rly play the 1st 1 cos i was on charisma, 2nd was the one which i played propa.. i do remember wen i went on 1st 1 n thought rar this ownz i was a noob to mir bk thn ;)

Polar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
oi webby wtf u mean u quit u betta get on msn l8er u plank.. got skool now :P

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
WeOwn shouldnt be released again, first 1 was not bad, second one pwned to start with then got boring, then it started takin the pis goin down and up and when they adeed ExpCave thats when it just got REALLY ****e lol, so nah leave it dead, and TheOne find a good server to host aswell :) DJP is borin as **** man.

/Sic

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
lol weown sucked bad u should just delete every file of it so no1 has it lol
n DJP was gd i got from start lvl 2 35 on hens :S 3200k n it was every hen 1 lvl lol put then host tryed 2 mix it with old 1 n fuked it up badly with slow exp n low stats n sonic just left it like that so i qwit...:gfrea:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Soul said:
What's changed :P hehe sorry someone had to say it ^.^ and yeah Fear's right u better get ur ass back to MiR :eek:
when i can see a server that will be a long term one rather thn these ****ty 2week servers thn i will b bk. If tht fails i may go bk to euro n start off fresh after the new year. tbh im waiting for dsy destiny or gamerzmir thy seem long term but eh u neva no the don might b bk ;)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Doubt that any good servers will be made any time soon, no matter how much is added it will just be boring, everything thats on Mir 1.4 atm has alrdy been played on or tested with, and people know what it's like.

As u all prob know, half of the Mir community has most prob left for a few Months or just quit.

my DJP serve is the only thing keepin me on mir tbh lol, when it goes then so will i, but i'd be back when the very 1st of Mir 1.5 server is released :D

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sonic said:
No1 is making WeOwn, files stay with the creator of WeOwn for life, they will never be released, and any1 that trys to copy WeOwn won't get a very good reputation or many players cause they just copy and not create.

So stop bringing poinltess Threads up like this and gettin up ur post counts, u know the deal and whats happened to WeOwn so just deal with it.

MOD LOCK/DELETE THIS THREAD - THERE IS NO POINT IN IT BEING HERE !!

Hardly fair considering you started the server based on someone elses work (leocrasher's)

Besides the fact that the files still exist, i dare say its very possible to immitate it and maintain a reputation

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I never created WeOwn lol, i GM'd it. i only said that the files stay with the creator, nothing about it being me...

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
For me WeOwn died since its change it name since it first died when it was mir3...called NoLag.
All WeOwn's where good but i did like the first NoLag drops where not so bad and u had why to play i bet if it was still on many peps would play if u will still open new servers and reset charrs it wont be same thing ****ing mir2net is a **** server and i dont like it but every day atleast 30 players are in it u know why ? because its open almost a year and no charr reset!!
for a server to have players it needs to be alot of time open and no corruption!
BUT THERE ISNT...ALL SERVERS COME AND GO DOWN FOR 3 REASONS:
1. Host dont want to keep server
2. Corruption
3. No players

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Mir2-net users r romanians n slovakians and a few englsh and the server is low exp so it can remain a long term serv like p69, what it been up nrly 3yr n highest lvl is 70+ n get 40+ still!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
P69 can't have been up for 3yrs lol, could just me counting wrong, but i left EuroMir2 after 3yrs of playing and being hacked 4 Times lol, and P69 wasn't up when i started playing Private. End of this yr will be 6yrs of playing Mir

I'd guess that P69 has been up for 2 and a half, not 3yrs

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Sonic said:
P69 can't have been up for 3yrs lol, could just me counting wrong, but i left EuroMir2 after 3yrs of playing and being hacked 4 Times lol, and P69 wasn't up when i started playing Private. End of this yr will be 6yrs of playing Mir

I'd guess that P69 has been up for 2 and a half, not 3yrs
im sure i sed 'nearly' lets say half is nearly ;)