I was right? shocker.

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
Well well well. after all that, after banning me on the discord, after all the "i'll keep this feature cause it's my server" you went with what i said? Congrats Sanjian. Tanked your server exactly for the reason i quit. ppl will quit if you listen to imbeciles like Ste/Sacred, who play from safezone ;) - Honestly, eating popcorn looking @ your usercount.

A small piece of advice, from a person who actually cared about the server,and was trying to explain that some things aren't supposed to be changed - Next time- try listening to both sides , or TESTING before you implement stuff from nonstop commenters on discord.
Another suggestion: Create a BugReport Thread on here. put the people to post here, no sketchy private-message changes, so people can actually see what garbage the cretins are saying.
MAKE A POLING SYSTEM BEFORE IMPLEMENTING -
I doubt you'll understand that even now, i'm giving you advice that would have helped you out. you can see it as a bad thing that i posted. or understand that i actually wanted to help.
Peace mofo.
/GodEater
Post automatically merged:

Oh, and when i say i'm right, i know the moment i quit, you rolled back the **** i complained about. cause even you realized that you were wrong even tho you're a stubborn fker :P

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
firstly you were banned for being a tool... not a usefull one either and when your banned it deletes your last 7 days of posting, i didnt roll anything back

secondly my usercount doesnt bother me, never has never will, if players are playing and are happy then the server will continue to run, your the one who seems to have a hard on for my UC?

and considering you gave your mobile number to an 11 year old girl (you knew how old she was) and talked about her "athletesism and how you couldnt talk cos you was busy making babys with your mrs" i would move along, or ill paste your chat logs you dirty ****.

• Wow
Reactions: mistodon

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
firstly you were banned for being a tool... not a usefull one either and when your banned it deletes your last 7 days of posting, i didnt roll anything back

secondly my usercount doesnt bother me, never has never will, if players are playing and are happy then the server will continue to run, your the one who seems to have a hard on for my UC?

and considering you gave your mobile number to an 11 year old girl (you knew how old she was) and talked about her "athletesism and how you couldnt talk cos you was busy making babys with your mrs" i would move along, or ill paste your chat logs you dirty ****.

Kudos on your mentality for your server mate, have the same as mine, if people enjoy the game, keep it going!

I will move right past the nonce part of this thread.... xD

Reactions: Slaughterhouse

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

tenor.gif

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

You drop a bomb like this and wont share it so we can ridicule???? I DEMAND PROOF of the POOF!

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Ma lawd the old pedo bomb, I wanna see logs.

/BlackHole

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

shad0wslayer

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 31, 2014
I mean you can't call someone a pedo and no proof only I can do that with scoball but if there's proof then this is disgusting

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

giphy.gif

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
As Admin can you demand release of this information for publics benefit? My 13 yrs old Niece and 10yr old nephew play a server... and genuinely, if he has we should know 🤷🏻‍♂️
To be honest, if there are any real concerns, the police should be contacted, not LOMCN admins.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
My 8 and 10 year old play a char on a server, they don't know what there doing, but they still play. I'd hate for someone to be talking creepy to them. If the guy is talking to kids any way inappropriately then he needs a slap..

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Pretty sure it will be Sanjians niece. she was in the same guild as godeater and her brother was in our guild.

Rename server Legend of nonce.

/BlackHole

Ps is there a way of renaming this profile as its my old mir name.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I'm not defending this "nonce" as he has been called but on the other hand if you allow your 8, 10, 11, whatever year old child to play a mir private server knowing there is nothing in place to safeguard them whatsoever I would also question your own responsibilities.

I would never let my boys play mir unless I could either supervise them or completely disable ingame chat.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I am always in same room as them as its my laptop they play on. Its jist scary to think someone was messaging kids.

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Pretty sure it will be Sanjians niece. she was in the same guild as godeater and her brother was in our guild.

Rename server Legend of nonce.

/BlackHole

Ps is there a way of renaming this profile as its my old mir name.

No renaming for you.

MrMasterD for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.