IceStorm - High Rate 3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
IceStorm Server

ETA: 2 Weeks
Exp: x256
Gold: x7
Items: x7
Mob: x7

Forums: http://icestormserver.ipbfree.com/index.php (please register) [Servers patch will be on forums when its ready to go live]

Server Info

Proffesion Master

I have made a New Proffesions npc that you can chose a Proffesion from I currently have Weapon Smith, Armour Smith And Potions Master

Sabuk/dmw Dungeons/Quests/Guild Bank

Both of the walls have dungeons in them with 5 floors. There is a Quest system for the owners of the wall Give good exp and rewards also i have added a Guild bank but be careful if you lose the wall you lose all the money and the other guild will get it.

Pet System

Pet can be Rented By getting peices of booty and returning them to the npc. there is a wide range of pets with no level ristrictions.

New maps

2 new maps have been added to the server both are fully working and both have quests to be done.

Stronger tao pets

Tao pets have been made stonger. At lvl 30 you get a Witch / lvl 33 you get a DeamonFighter and at lvl 64 you get a SpiderQueen pet.

New items added

I have added 2 new sets For each of the maps i have made, i will be adding more as time moves on.

New Mini Games

New dice games Have been added to server and no-one goes away empty handed there are some amasing prizes to be won and you can gamble but beware if you lose the game you lose you prise.

Edit: There are 3 rebirths i may add more i just want to see if 3 will be good enough i think it will tho

/mirlin6

Last edited:

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Lol Icestorm have 5 months posted to open and it dont open :S give more info :S:S

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
hope you get the dedi sorted soon m8, we need a good server.

better

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Of course we don't believe you, as you have said this 4 times before.
The 2 weeks always become 2 months, then post dissappear, and start again.
tbh, u suck quite much

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
tbh m8 all sounds good but yr last server lasted a week or so and tbh your eta never accurate and its a shame as you have good ideas tbh time to find a new game as it seems the only mirs lasting are low exp servers like euro which tbh at the time were great but soon the boring lvling and same old same old daily routine grinds you down mir showed so much potential to be fun with no limits and instead has become dull and mundane and full of corruption :( o well one can only hope

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
ok i know i havent been the best gm and i have put eta's up and not stuck to them, so im not exspecting you guys to beleive me but 15th im getting payed at work and i will buy the server. (I'm not lieing, i have made meny mistakes and i have probally ruined server but i will make it up to you guys thats a promise i hope that you can all forgive me and trust me this time) and now ive got a job that is a start :) it will be up either 15th or 16th at the latest, like i said i dont exspect you guys to beleive me but all i can say is i will be buying the server. and im Very sorry to you all for wasting you time.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
m8 thats the most honest responce u could give admitting your failures from earlier server i will hope your words are true this time and will look forward to your server :)
1 last thing is it gona be a donate server ? or you gonna build up your rep b4 you except any ?

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
i think we should wait and see m8 i know i will be playing here

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
i wont donate m8 for atleast 6 months just wondering what host was expecting ?
dont like playig donate orientated servers as unfair and full of idiots hence the question lol ,
and believe all should hunt and work for items and status not pay for it:)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
The only thing you should donate for is Integrals i think no items because then it takes the fun out of the game.

I shall wait and see if you follow up with your words!

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Yes i was thinking of doing donations but not until 3 months after server has been live i will pay for the 3 months , i will not be putting items on the donation list. there will be a selection of intergral choices tho

Also i know have found a server tht i will buy, just wait till i get payed now :)

/mirlin6

Update

level 6,7,8 spells will be added and will be able to be bought by intergral.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
shut up you muppet it was done wrong so he wiped and had problems.
if you have nothing nice to say dont say any thing at all

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
painkiller part of server set up if so bye bye hes a noob and always messes up servers and as for muppet you looking in mirror again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.