IceStorm - High Rate 3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
So in the other post you were calling yourself a "nub"? lol, page 2 this thread if you don't know what I mean..honestly read your post on page 2 then my post.......then you'll see your "codex calling me a nub" makes no sense lol.

Btw you were only higher than me on avenge (I played for like a week) and jans (only just)... and u forget I don't multi :)

I was higher than you on Euro/Pirate/Taral/Requiem

im not codex loooooool sorry for talking off thread just saw an ass with an ego because someone lvl his char couldnt stop my hands from typeing.. zz :P COMPAC love the way you tell us to talk on thread then take part in the convo classy...............

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
im not codex loooooool sorry for talking off thread just saw an ass with an ego because someone lvl his char couldnt stop my hands from typeing.. zz :P COMPAC love the way you tell us to talk on thread then take part in the convo classy...............

Was talking to the other user on this account (starfox) lol

Sorry I know its confusing lol

I'm codex lol

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
well tbh if you need to multi in x120++ exp what ever server then you are a nub.. try playing one without asking real lvler's like chlorr to build your rep for you.... and you got owned big time by me n a few other's in priate we laughed at your lack of pvp abilty's... but tbh when you cryed all night after lossing dmw i was serprised how much you cared..:bounce:

By the way mike wont appreciate you using him as part of your argument, I suggest you leav chlorr out of it i know him a damn sight better than you.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
By the way mike wont appreciate you using him as part of your argument, I suggest you leav chlorr out of it i know him a damn sight better than you.

looooooooooool i know him long enough to one thing he wont give a flying **** about any of this ;) and i cant add him to arguement because this wasnt a arguement was stating fact.. obvously you have used forum's for venting your rage i do not.. fourms anit just for flaming..

btw "battle god" wtf damn sight mean? your cross eyed or what? im confussed? :agree:

Last edited:

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
he will be getting it up when your all in bed so just be pacient plz and pm each other ur flame's plz dont just spam the thread

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

This made me laugh, mike wont give one lol

Don't think you know him that well

Why you arguing over who knows Mike best, I know him best and I know hes a penis

/Rich

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
aye lol mike wudnt give 2 ****s lol.... he don't even care bout mir much nemore

ON TOPIC: server be up by the weekend?

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
hi lay off i have herd he works nights so its not his falt if the server is not up yet just wait for him to put it live he will do it when he can. good look with server merlin see you in game soon

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Yo batty squad..relax.. , Admin dude take your time man , more you rush things, more these people will cry when server is finally up, cos of bugs blahblah

Last edited:

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
Take your time, mirlin, good things come to those who wait :D
I had the chance to play a few the previous version of IceStorm and you had some nice ideas there...keep them coming and players will stay and play your server (even if some will surely try to spoil it, like they do on every server :box: )

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
yo mirlin as black said take time unlike some people relesesing servers where book translations dosent work npc dont work or mobs not spawning or other dumb bugs lol

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
*warning flame*

history always repeats it self im getting bored this already.. last time your icestorm was delyed for god know's how long, by the time it came out about 4 new server's were out at the same time, i tryed them all i didnt end up playing icestorm.. and your server closed a week or 2 later.. this is fact.

take the chance now before some realise there's a grp of players waitin for a server and steal them off you like last time.. Zed in zentaur is working on his server right now.. he always change things and always work on it while it's UP.. get ppl playing change things while they play this keep player interested because they have to learn and play at same time = fun.. a real long lasting server is never complete, it change's and improve's all thoughs its life.. dont waste everybodys time...

i want play your server i hope its good but if another server come out before yours you will lose pll.........

Last edited:

Ephraim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
Mirlin6 server is open online please!

we want play this server the best

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
he is trying his hardest mate just as those other ppl said good things alway's come to those who wait

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
No offence merlin, server sounds great but no point putting up ETA's if u cnt stick 2 them. The date has been changed like 3 times already and i bet it aint gonna be up 2 day either -.-

I wanna play casue im bored and ill lol

And r u sure gonna be up this weekend or it is another prediction ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.