is finished.. Any ideas are welcome, if they are good they will be
added :)

Let the Brainstorm Begin!

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
I never really got to play Mir 3 much. Is there any way to add DoubleSlash to the Assassin class in Mir 3?

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I never really got to play Mir 3 much. Is there any way to add DoubleSlash to the Assassin class in Mir 3?

Possible, yes.. Anytime soon? probably not!.
If the Assassin and stuff was leaked and added to the files then Mir 3 Pservers would BOOM!

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
The one thing that put me off Mir 3 was the Assassin class being totally different to the Mir 2 version. It wasn't bad but it just didn't gel well enough.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
The one thing that put me off Mir 3 was the Assassin class being totally different to the Mir 2 version. It wasn't bad but it just didn't gel well enough.

Any ideas for my upcoming server tho :D?
content wise

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Other than mixing Mir 2 and Mir 3 spells and mobs? Probably make more guild castles for sieges. Like in Mir 2 gi-ryoong could have been a war zone like sabuk, so make many of them.

Take the glowing effects off the item pictures and clean up the stat display because the Mir 3 interface was really untidy.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Other than mixing Mir 2 and Mir 3 spells and mobs? Probably make more guild castles for sieges. Like in Mir 2 gi-ryoong could have been a war zone like sabuk, so make many of them.

Take the glowing effects off the item pictures and clean up the stat display because the Mir 3 interface was really untidy.

Might make Bichon or Numa a Siege town aswell.. with some sort of benefits ofc.