IllusionMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
i think is later ^^GM i think is sleep 

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
lol.... he runs server off another pc ..... it aint on dedi....hence y he had to cut mobs down ...

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
servers always down not worth trying

Think you'll find it was down for 3hours for a vital update so i suggest you take your flaming somewhere else cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

All the Illusionmir.net links/ including client are dead.

The payment plan for the website is set up with a bank account i set up a long time ago and no longer use i will be popping to town today to put money in the account to pay for the website :), for now though you can download the client via the alternative client download.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Think you'll find it was down for 3hours for a vital update so i suggest you take your flaming somewhere else cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

The payment plan for the website is set up with a bank account i set up a long time ago and no longer use i will be popping to town today to put money in the account to pay for the website :), for now though you can download the client via the alternative client download.

3 hours lol it was down all night

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
The IP of this server is the same IP of the ventrillo server you used while FurianMir V2 was up. Since this is hosted from your comp and the vent server was hosted from your own comp, is this enough proof that you were the owner of FurianMir V2 and have been lying to everyone on this forum considering this new server? Fess up!

Proof = this link. Clearly shows the dates as may/june, the time when V2 was up.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
The IP of this server is the same IP of the ventrillo server you used while FurianMir V2 was up. Since this is hosted from your comp and the vent server was hosted from your own comp, is this enough proof that you were the owner of FurianMir V2 and have been lying to everyone on this forum considering this new server? Fess up!

Proof = this link. Clearly shows the dates as may/june, the time when V2 was up.

Im sure your blind i live with the owner of furianmirv2 now p.s don't spam my thread. cheers

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

3 hours lol it was down all night

No it wasn't.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
furian put yourself in their shoes.
would you beleive the bull**** coming out of your mouth.... ?

yes yes yes..... 'go flame somewhere else'..... blah blah blah
dont get all angry and defensive because you no your in the rong m8.

and yes.... it was down all night not..... 3 hours maybe x2.... lol

Reactions: Zer0

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
jaffar dun angry cool down ^^ be a host is hard ^^ let give Furian same time ^^ soon i know this high rate is fun

Reactions: Paddy

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
furian put yourself in their shoes.
would you beleive the bull**** coming out of your mouth.... ?

yes yes yes..... 'go flame somewhere else'..... blah blah blah
dont get all angry and defensive because you no your in the rong m8.

and yes.... it was down all night not..... 3 hours maybe x2.... lol

Unless you can proove im luke do me a favour and be silent and go mug someone else off, as for the server its back up.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Whats the highest level on here? got screenies of ingame?

Around 70 atm but its still beta testing, just download it you won't regret it i garuntee you :P

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Usercount picking up daily :), any suggestions guys or things youd like to see ingame feel free to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.