ilovebees

smoochy boys on tour

halflife

[edit] i read it some more, how scary tey made a fake story on the internet thats freaky .... -__-

Last edited:

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Read the GameSpot article - else you'll just dismiss it as a ploy (which it kinda is, a marketing ploy anyhoo but from Bungie/M$ nether the less).

halflife

i did its just a made up storyline to get ppl thinking -__-

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
quite a clever advertising plot.

i may b wrong, but have they not chosen 'ilovebee's, because of the queen bee, and thus the queen which you will see in halo 2, using things on that site to act as a similarity and link between the game without actually telling you whats in the game. setting the storyline as it were...

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Farril said:
quite a clever advertising plot.

i may b wrong, but have they not chosen 'ilovebee's, because of the queen bee, and thus the queen which you will see in halo 2, using things on that site to act as a similarity and link between the game without actually telling you whats in the game. setting the storyline as it were...
...of course. Why else would they make a site that gives away clues about the game? O_o

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeh. and dont say crappy halflife is beta than halo either.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i neva want to play anotha matrix game for aslong as i live, they ruined it when they made that poor 3rd matrix that i wldnt even class as a 'film'. and then making enter the matrix unbelievably easy.

AGuyWithAThing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
Farril said:
yeh. and dont say crappy halflife is beta than halo either.

halo is just a gay rip of half life, so essentially halo is half life, just look slightly different....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
slightly? its a completely different game.

halflife

i think halflife is ****e , i know my name is halflife but this was actuly my mates accoutn, i sorta took over it =D he dotn use no more