smoochy boys on tour

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Ive had halflife on pc for ages now, ive played halo for 5 mins on the xbox

and i still think halo owns halflife.

The only thing to do with halflife i find any good Is Natural Selection.
halflife itself i dont like, counterstrike is far to unrealistic and buggy.

hopefully within a month or so ill have enough to get an xbox so i can get halo 1 and 2 (if it out)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
You shouldent even be comparing halflife and halo really, both have very good points that are nothing to do with eachother e.g halflife multiplayer will never be beaten, not without using the same idea anyway, but on the same note it will be very hard to beat Halo's single player.. people love halflife because of how it plays online and how the game has evolved with mods, clans etc, people love halo because of the pure singleplayer gameplay and graphics. Two very different leagues.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sawell said:
You shouldent even be comparing halflife and halo really, both have very good points that are nothing to do with eachother e.g halflife multiplayer will never be beaten, not without using the same idea anyway, but on the same note it will be very hard to beat Halo's single player.. people love halflife because of how it plays online and how the game has evolved with mods, clans etc, people love halo because of the pure singleplayer gameplay and graphics. Two very different leagues.
actually Halo's online play is very good, although i do have to agree with you sawell, i dont think much if anything can compare to the online playability of halflife and its mods.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Wittin said:
actually Halo's online play is very good, although i do have to agree with you sawell, i dont think much if anything can compare to the online playability of halflife and its mods.

Any good game is good online, but HL is totaly different online to single player, where as halo is much the same, just like you'd play with your friends round your house.

mrj6000

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

In 12 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL:
24:23:04:22:881

Make your decisions accordingly.

arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeoPuma

www.neopian.co.uk
VIP
May 22, 2003
South Wales, UK
Halo 2's coming to UK on the 10th of November - In America on the 8th of November - End of - Halo beats the **** outta half life. Like, how many games do you know, that you can have that much fun on? :D.

Any way....errrm...wa?

-Neo (is confused)

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
NeoPuma said:
Halo 2's coming to UK on the 10th of November - In America on the 8th of November - End of - Halo beats the **** outta half life. Like, how many games do you know, that you can have that much fun on? :D.

Any way....errrm...wa?

-Neo (is confused)
:lol: @ 2 days different between us and england.
If you know games, you'll know it wont be 2 days (Well one or two have done it in short time). Most come a month after us release as they have to convert the game to work with out machines as we have PAL and didnt power supply i think it is.

And i thought Halo2 in us was 9th November.

NeoPuma

www.neopian.co.uk
VIP
May 22, 2003
South Wales, UK
check x-box.com it says 11th actually not 9th or 10th. Yes you are correct about the us and england release dates, but its the talk of X-Box LIVE, and xbox.com forums at the moment (Halo 2's only for XBox when its first released), and most people are saying we're 2 days after US (understandable if they get it on the 9th :P)

-Neo

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
NeoPuma said:
check x-box.com it says 11th actually not 9th or 10th. Yes you are correct about the us and england release dates, but its the talk of X-Box LIVE, and xbox.com forums at the moment (Halo 2's only for XBox when its first released), and most people are saying we're 2 days after US (understandable if they get it on the 9th :P)

-Neo
They SAY thier going to release it on those dates, but people most always get it wrong :)

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
personally i carnt w8 4 halo2 ta cum out so i can piss me m8 off n say how **** it is =) personally i think its borin n WAY to overated

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
You can't block out someones view because your ignorant. That's just, ignus.

The ilovebees.com website isn't a fake - it was on the official Halo 2 trailer in U.S. cinemas across the country.

Yes, some games take a few months to come to us (games that have yet to be translated into languages of the EU - games that havn't been up to or passed ESBR - etc).

Halo has an announced date for its EU shipment, even if they don't ship it, that's what it is.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
NeoPuma said:
Halo beats the **** outta half life

Far from it. I'd gurantee you there are more people now playing halflife mods online then there are halo.