I'm Back

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Hey all :) i have been away from mir for a while and have been making sum maps in my spare time.... i am coming back to mir and am looking to join a team. i would like to join a good team that is not just tryin to steal my maps... if u are interested add me [email protected]

Thanks

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Slaya said:
Welcome back, but I suggest you make your own server, solo ;)
He doesnt host "Complete Servers" for the id's does he ^_^

Soon ya will be a map maker like Richens ^_^ hope 2 see some maps cming m8

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Not being funny but richens isn't that good :S I know a couple of awesome map makers one being my sister

/SPL1FF

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
~(SPL1FF)~ said:
Not being funny but richens isn't that good :S I know a couple of awesome map makers one being my sister

/SPL1FF
do u have anything positve to say... to anyone? all of ur last posts are basically flames :spoke:

wb to mir dragon

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
~(SPL1FF)~ said:

/SPL1FF
wtf.... yuor saying Richens aint that good ... ? LOLOL Hes probs the best or one of the best MapMakers on lomcn i suggest you wake up tbh -.-

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
~(SPL1FF)~ said:

/SPL1FF
Just wait to see ALL the LOMCN maps i release, then maybe you can still state that comment ;)

P.S - Got any pics of maps made by your sister i could take a look at and give a comment on?

*Edit

And i doubt you have had a look at just a few of the selected maps i have already made for the new server (www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcnmaps) even more detailed ones to come! :D

Last edited:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
AMG! Welcome back d00de! I've been waiting for your return so long!

p.s. I dunno who you are....