I'm back! :)

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
just got back from Kavos. Messiest week you could ever have. Ended up in hospital the first day. Was drunk on a pedlo and we thought it would be a good idea to try and pedlo over to mainland Greece and almost drowned as our pedlo tipped over in the middle of the sea. Apart from that great holiday and only go here if you want to risk getting run over everyday or suffer from alcohol poisoning lol. Hope everyone been well.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
just got back from Kavos. Messiest week you could ever have. Ended up in hospital the first day. Was drunk on a pedlo and we thought it would be a good idea to try and pedlo over to mainland Greece and almost drowned as our pedlo tipped over in the middle of the sea. Apart from that great holiday and only go here if you want to risk getting run over everyday or suffer from alcohol poisoning lol. Hope everyone been well.

Only you could think you could do that . . .

Glad your ok

/Jenix

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
We actually went to that Island, Just during the day. :P

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
loved it but prob wudnt go back again due to how hectic it is, but it's an experience lol. The weather was amazing no clouds mid 30's to 40's all week

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
I miss it alot :( Tell me all about it!

was an action packed holiday. The first night we hit the strip hard, went in buzz bar, lots of other bars and ended up in Fire bar where it's disgusting and they set the bar on fire everywhere which was kind of worrying. Activities we done were the crazy speedboat, booz cruise to the blue lagoon,crazy sofa which i flew off of like 5 times. Evening events i went to see Dave Pearce,silent disco and that's it as we made our own week. A lot of nights we ended up at Afters (sex) the beach club and stayed there until 6am or sometimes i just fell asleep on the beach waking up with some girls poking me with a stick. We hire out a beach buggy which was crazy we almost got run off the road many times having races with the locals. 3rd night we went to memphis which was a laugh, all you can drink for an hour for 5 euros. My m8 took full advantage of this and ended up throwing up in an ashtray then suffering from alcohol posioning the next day. Went to TK Rodneys a couple of nights aswel for a water melon full of alcohol, they were not easy to drink at all and so strong, by the time we left it was a matter of literally crawling to the next bar. Our apartment wasn't too good though exept the birds eye view of an outdoors foam party with half naked woman wrestling and getting soaked lol. It's true what they say about Kavos, you have to fight the woman off if you don't want to pull, some girl thought she would let herself into the apartment and try and get into my bed, it ended with her getting showered with a pint of vodka then a boot out the door lol. Great holiday proper hectic, no sleep, good laughs.