smoochy boys on tour

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

!Mir 4 Source Code Warning!​

What's going on:​

Recently I've seen a lot of messages and received a few about an old post of mine where I was sent the "Mir 4" source code, I see a lot of people are excited at the opportunity of getting their hands on the Mir 4 Source. The files I were sent were FAKE!
There are a lot of people selling the Mir 4 Files but I want to make this clear 99% of those screenshots/files are not genuine. I've seen people trying to flog off a 18GB compressed .rar as the full Mir 4 Source code, Come on guys, Mir 4 is a massive game, it's assets alone would go above 18GB alone let alone with all the source code.

Below I am going to list a number of websites that have been shown to "allow" fake source code to be sold, This is your heads up to avoid these sites like a rash.
Sites to AVOID:

MaxCheaters
ElitePvpers
WebCheats
FaceBook
Blazedex

Forum/Discord Names to avoid:

WeMade (That's obvious)
Jigsx
Share4Fun
Codershub
Minesta
Hexfinity
XC4LEX
Willanx
Hideus
iamnotdeveloper
Angelwing (devangelwing)
willanx/willan.x

Why is this important?​

A lot of people are being scammed and spending thousands of £/$ on files which are not genuine, Files that are of other games with edited file names, Files that are packed with numbers and letters to give the impression of large file sizes.

It's important to note that, Yes they're are some private Mir 4 Servers floating around and I can guarantee you that Wemade themselves would have been working with those small gaming companies.
There is a small chance that those files were leaked out there to a small number of people but it's very very slim. Please don't fall for any of this. Don't even attempt to engage.
I've never paid money for files but I have downloaded files which aren't real, It's just not worth it.

Stay safe peeps​

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
People are so thick these days, S> mir 4 files 2grand
Little to do with stupidity, I’ve seen some selling posts with genuine source code being launched into a private server. They then copy all the file names and structure and compress it with a password asking for payment before a password will be provided.
They use text fileS that are packed with characters to increase the overall size of the file once compressed.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Yeah there is a reason there is only like 4 private servers for it and that's because those guys paid a **** ton for the files and even then they are restricted on what they can edit and they have to frequently buy new updates. I would love to get my hands on them but I doubt it would happen any time soon as those current private servers make $1000's per week on the reset days.

Reactions: Jev

linkmaxx

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
Jev,

Recently I came across a Chinese forum that had a supposed source of mir4.
It's linked to Pan.Baidu (I'll put the image here).
I can't access this download drive, so I asked a friend to download it.

I don't know if the source is real, I wanted to know if you've tested this one too or seen something along those lines?

If not, I can share it here with you, I have no idea what to do with this file hahaha... :kekw:

(Ps. my English is bad, I use Google translator).

Source_SiteChines.PNG

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Jev,

Recently I came across a Chinese forum that had a supposed source of mir4.
It's linked to Pan.Baidu (I'll put the image here).
I can't access this download drive, so I asked a friend to download it.

I don't know if the source is real, I wanted to know if you've tested this one too or seen something along those lines?

If not, I can share it here with you, I have no idea what to do with this file hahaha... :kekw:

(Ps. my English is bad, I use Google translator).

View attachment 32829
If you can ping me over a download link privately I can take a look for you, but it's worth noting that I highly doubt they are real.

Reactions: linkmaxx

linkmaxx

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
Não sei como mandar mensagem aqui...
Estou perdido.

Acho que esse é o único jeito, certo?
Aqui está o link para download:

Translation:

I don't know how to send a message here...
I'm lost.

I think this is the only way, right?
Here is the download link:

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
If you can ping me over a download link privately I can take a look for you, but it's worth noting that I highly doubt they are real.
It isn't, looks to be some kind of function hooking library.

dllmain is an entry point for a .dll as well, so it probably needs injecting into the main process.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Não sei como mandar mensagem aqui...
Estou perdido.

Acho que esse é o único jeito, certo?
Aqui está o link para download:

Translation:

I don't know how to send a message here...
I'm lost.

I think this is the only way, right?
Here is the download link:
I've removed the link for obvious reasons, the zip file is 80mb..... that's all I need to say about how 'real' these files are.

Update, looking at the attached Manual text file, A website link is provided for the 'source' the link is - wanmirbbs

These files look more like the 3DEMU files.

Worth noting it looks like the whole website has ripped Crystal and Zircon source code.

linkmaxx

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2023
Removi o link por motivos óbvios, o arquivo zip tem 80 MB... isso é tudo que preciso dizer sobre o quão 'reais' esses arquivos são.

Atualização, olhando o arquivo de texto do Manual anexado, é fornecido um link de site para a 'fonte' que o link é - wanmirbbs

Esses arquivos se parecem mais com os arquivos 3DEMU .

Vale a pena notar que parece que todo o site rasgou o código-fonte do Crystal e Zircon.
Well, I'll continue searching, maybe I'll find something else on some forum out there.

I don't know anything about programming, but I'm really excited to learn more. I think that when the private versions start to come out, this game will be very interesting to make real changes to the game.

Thank you for your patience, have a good week.

Reactions: Martyn and Jev

soodlo19

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 2, 2024
False sale of game files, real scammer.

Payment proof for testing fees

Show it to those who haven't been deceived yet

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

Thank you for making everyone aware,
How much did you loose?

I also adivce you to report the user on Discord to help prevent further victims.

Report a Discord User

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Not only did you loose your money which is horrible but the guy who scammed you I had already listed above as someone to avoid.

Every name I provided was backed up with messages of this exact scam you've sadly fallen victim to.

Reactions: Tai

soodlo19

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 2, 2024
Yes, when I came across the article, it was already too late. But it's okay, let more people know about it!

Reactions: Tai

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Never buy files.