Zircon iNfamous Mir3 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The only way I found exp rate good on the server was when I happened to roll high exp on most of my pig rolls. Ended up with near 700% exp, which actually helped a lot. But other than that you're right about the perma buffs not given enough to notice the difference.

Yea i got the same on one of my pigs got some big rolls for exp so kept it does make a nice difference. Should really look into the Exp Tonics etc though as people are currently just wasting £ on them.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Exp map buffs added to all Levelling areas
Exp per mob increased in all even higher lvling areas
Increased spawns in Zaka Halls
Exp increased on all subs/bosses

Added Hakami Temple Levelling Area
Added Magove Desert Levelling Area

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
I'm sure i use to play this server as it's installed on my PC just tried to login and neither of my email address is use for Mir are associated with an account?!?! Has the server been wiped recently???

EDIT - Infact just looking at my forum signature i can see i did def play the server lol as my Warrior is there. Any admin able to help me?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Skibadee Can you look at adding Gold tree or some other method to make cash a little faster that doesn't revolve around hoarding bosses. I did my black horse in 2 days but that was hoarding bosses/subs all day long for at least 12+ hours.

Personally I didn't like having to do that because it took away other players ability to gear up and make gold themselves.

This is ignoring the billions I spent rollling a pig (still not finished) and Cubing weapons (Which I will have to do again because of new weapons). Don't get me wrong I get having money sinks in the game but cash is a little hard to come by without impacting the other players greatly.

Maybe just make a Golden carrot or something that sells for 1m and wack them in the tree's or make items sell for a little more to shop.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Skibadee Please can you look at the following when your not sick.

New EXP cave - Garnari Temple has no monsters

Item Leveling System - So going to Kaokao 3rd or Jesus 2nd which are the only 2 caves viable to level items quickly and on high end maps it isn't because you need crit rate and crit pve from your best gear to kill at reasonable speed it takes 6-8 hours per set of items. I've got most active guild on server and spoken to people from others and everyone agrees it's too slow to level them for them only to roll rubbish stats like 0-1 ac/mr/dc/sc or 1% and having to start levelling them again. (Unless you get really lucky)

Drop Penalty - Puts people off grouping for new bosses and the drop rate on new bosses is turbo low after a weeks farming almost every spawns 18 hours a day taking 15% off pity timer I've seen 1 item due to this penalty which you said was being removed. This is ignoring all the one's summoned from WW's that myself and others have done.

Warriors Slam - Because the Damage is bad it is missing, blocked, or dodged pretty much 99% of time vs monster and players.

Taoists - Most boring class to level on due to walking round a map casting 1 spell waiting on lures to die. Can you recode Demon pet to mass beckon monsters so they can make use of it's explosion and keep up with wizards/warrior levelling please.

Also Greater Evil Slayer please increase it's damage to same range as Greater Taoist Expliosion for more PVP flexability.

Wizards - Can you please increase the damage on Dragon Tornado, Chain Lightning, and Ice storm so they add some flexability to pvp for the class.

Please get this sorted out when your feeling better until then I'll just follow suit with 2/3 of players that are left and afk in sz till pig is 25.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
@Skibadee Please can you look at the following when your not sick.

New EXP cave - Garnari Temple has no monsters

Item Leveling System - So going to Kaokao 3rd or Jesus 2nd which are the only 2 caves viable to level items quickly and on high end maps it isn't because you need crit rate and crit pve from your best gear to kill at reasonable speed it takes 6-8 hours per set of items. I've got most active guild on server and spoken to people from others and everyone agrees it's too slow to level them for them only to roll rubbish stats like 0-1 ac/mr/dc/sc or 1% and having to start levelling them again. (Unless you get really lucky)

Drop Penalty - Puts people off grouping for new bosses and the drop rate on new bosses is turbo low after a weeks farming almost every spawns 18 hours a day taking 15% off pity timer I've seen 1 item due to this penalty which you said was being removed. This is ignoring all the one's summoned from WW's that myself and others have done.

Warriors Slam - Because the Damage is bad it is missing, blocked, or dodged pretty much 99% of time vs monster and players.

Taoists - Most boring class to level on due to walking round a map casting 1 spell waiting on lures to die. Can you recode Demon pet to mass beckon monsters so they can make use of it's explosion and keep up with wizards/warrior levelling please.

Also Greater Evil Slayer please increase it's damage to same range as Greater Taoist Expliosion for more PVP flexability.

Wizards - Can you please increase the damage on Dragon Tornado, Chain Lightning, and Ice storm so they add some flexability to pvp for the class.

Please get this sorted out when your feeling better until then I'll just follow suit with 2/3 of players that are left and afk in sz till pig is 25.
Out of interest, what class are you mate?

I'm a 76 Warrior and finding it difficult to level anywhere other than Jesus cave!

I can go int othe two "High level" caves but I don't kill quick enough and end up using a lot of pots at the same time.

No idea what I'm doing wrong?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Skyline I was a Wizard at the start of the server but swapped to a Warrior couple of weeks in and made a taoist so I could do some testing and provide feedback.

Unlike Wizard/Taoists Warriors are a lot more gear/pig dependant to get far on this server. Your going to need a set of x5 gear for each element which in it's self is a pain in the ass to get. Also your pig needs to be built a certain way or else your pot cost will out weigh your gains and you will die a lot. It does get slightly easier once you get black horse and comfort 20 though.

Pig - LVL3 comfort 4 (if you have horse, comfort 8 boots and comfort 1 belt), LVL5 Accuracy 15 (Even then you will still miss due to high agility on monsters), LVL10 Crit Rate 10%, LVL11 LifeSteal 2%, LVL13 Crit Rate 15%, LVL15 Lifesteal 3% - Rest DC and DC %

Rings, Bracers, Necklaces - Ideally enough Crit rate to get to 100% and rest PVE damage.

I'm Level 80 probs best gear on active warrior at the moment and I'm on 99% crit rate with 157% PVE can handle most bosses and clear lures pretty well but gear and pig are the biggest things for warriors and the adv is needed since unlike wizard/taoist you have to be able to take the hits from bosses but if you lack crit and pve you can't outheal there damage even with comfort20, largest potions, and a taoist healing you with there 10% lifesteal buff.

My advice is level up adv bracers if you have some in jesus or KaoKao 3rd, get an adv, physical armour and helmet as all levelling caves use that element and hope the rng favours you on item levelling if it doesn't rince and repeat until it does.

Thats why I suggested increasing item exp or reducing levelling amount because even playing 18 hours a day leveling 2-3 sets your lucky to get 1 decent item every couple of days which is stupid and boring but you need to do it to progress on a warrior in any of current content....

Additionally GM just said new items are Rare ish how is going from 87.33787% to 87.19008% from a single boss kill rare ish. So going off that I've killed over a 100 of the new bosses and saw 1 item that I couldn't even use and that playing 18 hours a day on a High rate server....

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Skibadee

Bug Report - Wizards are able to use 2 different HP pills at the same time if values are different dunno if it works for taoist too.
Bug Report - Wizard with 14k HP comfort 20 heal is 420 where as Warrior with 18k HP Comfort 20 is 360. Why?

Spell Issue - Seisimic Slam Due to Low damage the spell is unable to be used in new areas as it cannot hit the monsters, same issue in PVP.
Spell Issue - Destructive surge was said to have gotten buffed but I tested before and after reboot damage is identical.
Spell Issue - Reflect Damage doesn't work in PVP but Judgement Of Heavens Does.

Monster Issue - New Caves monster stats are identical to older caves.
Monster Issue - Monsters AC values have overtaken their MR values.
Monster Issue - All High end monsters have X5 Physical but not x5 in every other field.
Monster Issue - Special abilities and Attack Speeds were not taken into account in new levelling zone. E.G Dust Devils Speed, Scorpians Stun.

Server Issue - If your allowing Bots then Please remove the ability to RT and Teleport on levelling maps so that players can Police the server by killing them if there AFK since you and Botwatch are not online anymore.

Its off putting going levelling and actually playing the game when you have players like Reginald having a program play the game for them and you can't even kill them for it. Rean, HolyDeva, Raggy, Gloxinia, Chia, Ragnar, AztecWarrior, Make, Jibai, Lvbu, Twix, Vette, Xyzer, Jhonyblaze, TheDevilside to name a few. All agree with me on this as do others but cba polling the entire server to get my point across that you need to turn off rt/teleport on levelling caves.

Last edited:
Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
server seemed fun a 2nd time round and now it seems botting is the way to go , especially when your trying to level and some botter just lands in uses his spell and nicks your mobs , takes the fun out of it , was gonna donate but **** that now lol

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Wouldn't it be better to address the botting?
unless you aren't bothered about it then I will disappear back into my void.
bots get banned when they dont respond, but for the most part people are watching their screens

u tell me how i can fix that? lol

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
bots get banned when they dont respond, but for the most part people are watching their screens

Not having a go at all, if you are taking action that's all that can be asked!
Like I said, back to the void I go!

Reactions: Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
slight increase on the current GS items
added new GS items
increased acc on war weps
seismic , swift increase
increase spawns in ganari removed rt's/teleport from all lvling maps
added books to all subs/boss drops - can now get up to lvl 5 skills

Reactions: stonecold316

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005

To be honest I'm surprised how open this is now days.

When I first got into Mir3, people got banned for macro lvling regardless of whether they were watching the screen or not.

Personally I think if someone is lvling and obviously using a macro and they get caught, that in itself should be punishable.

Disabling RT's would be a good move, and also having high hp mobs rather than the current style 1shot splat lures.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
To be honest I'm surprised how open this is now days.

When I first got into Mir3, people got banned for macro lvling regardless of whether they were watching the screen or not.

Personally I think if someone is lvling and obviously using a macro and they get caught, that in itself should be punishable.

Disabling RT's would be a good move, and also having high hp mobs rather than the current style 1shot splat lures.

Lol if people got banned for "Bot like" behaviour, you wouldn't have any players left.

Mir doesn't take much concentration. Very easy to just hit RT/Skills manually. The bigger idiots are the ones who designed it to have Auto attack in the coding for Warrior...I mean talk about thick lol. Actively don't want botting to happen, yet put auto attacking in the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.