Infiniti

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

welch

LOMCN Member
Aug 20, 2005
We are reopening our server Infiniti with brand new server files. our server will have almost everything as official korean mir3 has, except the 4th class Assassin and business town.

open beta within 1-2 weeks

Server Type : Kings server engine
Exp Rate : x16
Web site : www.infinitimir.com
Account Registration : via launcher

We will provide a tools similar as cheats in the client. but anti para cheat/speed cheat will be disable on server side.
46938555.jpg

60661526.jpg

81664713.jpg

Server specials:
HP/MP locked at max 65535, no reset!
New Spells
New mob magic attack
Real outside armors wing effect
more than 6 types of challenge rooms
1 on 1, group pk event via NPC
3 new horse armors
900 Daily Quests
8 cave quests

Stall system - when you use this feature, your character would become a npc
main quest will be added in the future
14 hours double experience can be claimed at your own time on the weekend.

and a lot more

screens of our server

77168508.png

45035169.png

26075325.png

96998055.png

54047716.png

55940547.png

62496568.png

37906228.jpg

98784873.png

42973623.png

80764317.gif

17338813.gif

16807577.gif

12505385.gif

30995082.gif

11455854.gif

34219848.gif

63104604.jpg

36606570.jpg

81569649.jpg

21297799.jpg

18023549.jpg

94836978.jpg

34159327.jpg

11942487.jpg

98171273.jpg

41052331.jpg

30470964.jpg

64074489.jpg

64074489.jpg

38135460.jpg

77094470.jpg

11735075.jpg

76480578.jpg

61947918.jpg

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Re: Up Comming Server Infiniti

Nice looking server, good luck with it.

I like the fact that you are allowing the cheats, gives everyone a level playing field.

Konradf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005

When will be Up that will be The Best Server ever :ppunk:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

it clearly says ''beta 1-2 weeks''

I look forward to goving this server a bash when its up, only thing im a little worried about is the server being run solely for donations, lets hope this isnt the case.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

Lookin forward to playing. Cheats being allowed is abit annoying as not all people like to use them, i guess a good majority of loser use them anyways even if mir is the easiest game going but meh.

Played the last Infiniti server when it firstw ent live, was highest along with Baughan and some noob donated for a whole kit so we quit. Lets hope we dont see this happen again.

mapadale

!Anyone want to borrow a copy of the .exe that bypasses the para and speed hack fix with the server!

It's great releasing a server that people can cheat on - Your server is corrupt from the start. Not everyone who play's mir servers cheat, you are now giving a reason for people to do it.

Which to me sounds as if, people can cheat and get level'd fast. But wait you can't get the items you are after, please donate to the server to get your uber items.

@Ida

How can you condone a server that allows cheating, this now means that other non cheating (people who are dealt with for cheating) servers will have the cheats riddled with them now.

May I also remind you of the rules as well Ida:

General conduct: POSTS
Do not post anything unrelated to the thread title, or a primary theme of the post (spamming)
Do not post anything threatening, offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, or hateful (abuse/flaming). Minor or proportional reactions are fine, but its a thin line between that and abuse. You are best of avoiding all hateful text altogether.
Just don't bother posting if its not going to contribute to the conversation
Short, non-contributing posts will be removed and possibly result in a warning.
Do not advertise other MIR forums
Do not post links similar in nature to out-war or other referral systems
+ Do not post links to cheats of any kind
Never ask about MSN Messenger's server status ANYWHERE - if its down, it will be back.
If a person states, No Spam at the start of thread, anything in the thread deemed to be spam will be removed, and the user warned.
Double posting may lead to infraction points, please use the edit fucntion
These cheats work on 3G, King & King3G
Server won't last long ether unless they use a cluster, which I highly doubt that they have a spare grand or 2 to do it. The cheats lag the server simple as.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

It's great releasing a server that people can cheat on - Your server is corrupt from the start. Not everyone who play's mir servers cheat, you are now giving a reason for people to do it.

Which to me sounds as if, people can cheat and get level'd fast. But wait you can't get the items you are after, please donate to the server to get your uber items.

@Ida

How can you condone a server that allows cheating, this now means that other non cheating (people who are dealt with for cheating) servers will have the cheats riddled with them now.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I personally have never felt the need to cheat on any server whether it be high rate or low rate and will continue not to cheat. Either way you look at it, whether your ''allowed'' to do it or not its still cheating.

Cheating isnt allowed on any other server so why should it be allowed on here?

Cheats ruin mir, simple as.

Edit - Surely these cheats arent on Korean mir3? o.O Also arent Extreme(Phoe) releasing these files shortly, will they have to allow cheating or is this purely something Welch is ''deciding'' to do?

Last edited:

mapadale

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I personally have never felt the need to cheat on any server whether it be high rate or low rate and will continue not to cheat. Either way you look at it, whether your ''allowed'' to do it or not its still cheating.

Cheating isnt allowed on any other server so why should it be allowed on here?

Cheats ruin mir, simple as.
These files not only contain the DBT, but other .exe's that allow you to cheat.

Releasing them for this server, means that anyone else working on the same files. Now can't release a server, as these have released the cheats for it.

Cheers guys, glad to know you like to help the comunity.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

These files not only contain the DBT, but other .exe's that allow you to cheat.

Releasing them for this server, means that anyone else working on the same files. Now can't release a server, as these have released the cheats for it.

Cheers guys, glad to know you like to help the comunity.

Hmm thats abit stupid to say the least.

So for example - I start to play this server, then i want to go and play Extreme Pheonix, i would be able to full on cheat even tho Pheonix dont have the cheats available?

Advert should be deleted no questions asked if thats the case.

People do seem to love ruining the fun for others dont they lol.

mapadale

Hmm thats abit stupid to say the least.

So for example - I start to play this server, then i want to go and play Extreme Pheonix, i would be able to full on cheat even tho Pheonix dont have the cheats available?

Advert should be deleted no questions asked if thats the case.

People do seem to love ruining the fun for others dont they lol.
The simple answer to that question is yes.

It also means anyone with these set of files are also screwed.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~

The simple answer to that question is yes.

It also means anyone with these set of files are also screwed.

Lol thats pathetic. Always wanted to play these new KingFiles but i dont wish to if there being released with cheats.

Cheats make the game so damn easy, its already the easiest game i have ever played. Doesnt make sense to me as to why somebody would want to basically hand players the game on a plate and them have to do no work to gain their levels.

The server is x16, with the use of cheats it could possibly be equivalent to x32-x64. Cheats are a hugh advantage and make you level 10x faster than you normally would.

As i said

Pathetic

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

lol. the new files look great. dont like the idea of the cheats or donations??? thought no server of this kind was allowed on lomcn tbh but o well... will still give the server a try as everyone deserves a chance.
x16 is a nice rate to be playin at lets hope it is what it says what it is on the tin!!!

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

What are you talking about?

Everyone has access to these cheats who play this server, and are encouraged to use them. If you don't want to play a server where cheats are allowed.. don't play.

If you would prefer a server where cheats can play but the Server owner has to spend hours and hours chasing after everyone to TRY and find a cheat. Where its only the cheats who benefit, where the person who plays normally cannot compete... good luck.

I try and find people who cheat, but its not always easy to do, unless, like a few of them have been, they are really stupid and talk about it, or still use the cheats after I have shouted a hello to everyone.

This is a topic for another discussion, but I personally don't see a problem with this server. I have locked the thread for now and I will speak to the other Mod's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.