Infinity 2.3 [Med Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
Infinity 2.3 [Med Rate] Open Beta

ServerInfo
Forums: all people who want to beta test please register to the Forums at WWW.Infinitymir.co.nr
ServerName: Infinity
Type: 2.3
Server IP:81.149.217.187
Rate: X35-60 Will Vari
GameMasters: GMMalt

Whats Added:
Added lots of new items that people have seen before and some people havnt
and maybe some you have enjoyed.
Kits done up to lvl 85 at the moment before live it will launch with 150 added kits
Lots of Quests server is based around Crusade.. 1.9 converted 2.3 but changed a lot of the kits etc .

TrustMerchant Ingame (still being edited as problems)
GtMerchant Ingame
LMS
Every Night LMS will happen at a certain time win tokens and collect them and so meny tokens = LMS KIT

CTF
Capture the Flag is new to the world or mir its a great game to play when you want to kick some ass.
Baseicly what the name says.
2 teams get teleported in (Red + Blud team NPCs)
You both have your own individual towns where your Personal team NPC is. Your run directly into the middle of the map and kill the flag holder.This is a PK map.You will need to kill eachother if you expect the prizes given for each flag!

Sub Class Npc:
Sub Class Npc ingame with custom keys added 7 to give u added bonus's
and 8 to take you to places.

SubClass's are as follows:
(Wizz)
PureMage
TankMage
Defenceless Mage
(all come with different buff's and add ons like new skills)

(Warr)
Pure Warrior
HP Warrior
Defence Knight

(Tao)
Pure Taoist
MP Taoist
Defence Taoist

HomeZone
Currently using Crusade 1.9 HomeZone.
Host:
Itel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.93GHZ
1 GB OF RAM

Boss's
I have gone for lots of boss's on this game infact maybe atleast one in every cave but ive gone for one or two you can solo but the rest must be grp killed Evil Mir will become a challenge and a half to the Server .

Items
Items are Varied for each class i have tried to balance the class's out as much as possible
Ive added leveling caves in for each class and one for all ive done the stats so they should balance out some of the boss's involve all class's

Quests:
There are meny Quests ingame that get harder and harder some you will not even discover untill higher up in the game.
Visit Quests in town to get started.

Pets:
PetSystem Will be done equally for all the class's but not as meny pets will be givin at a choice as i would like to bring the skill tame back into the game.

OpenBeta!!!
Open Beta Coming Soon
Downloads:

EXE:
http://rapidshare.com/files/127847891/InfinityExe.rar.html

WEAPON
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKX51CI1

More downloads at Infinitymir.co.nr like full graphics folder maps etc FULL CLIENT uploading as we speak

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Its not comforting to see your signature advertising Fusion2.3 and to have coming soon underneath.
EDIT: Damn you removed it just after i posted.

Sounds good. If it comes online that would be great. Goodluck. :D
Also another note, the names of the subclasses lack creativity. Go and rob some names from other games... like everyone else does!

Paladin Druid Priest - Sorcerer Warlock Mage - Barbarian Aggressor Knight.

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Do non-existant servers count as having used a server name?
Do servers not online and long forgotten count as being able to still 'own' that name?

Thisismir(c) is a great server name. I'll let you have it if this one falls through. But i have to copyright it just incase anyone tries to rob this gem of a name.

LOL chill out i only typed that it remined me of it lol he/she can use the name not that they need me blessing but you have it :tongue1:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
LOL chill out i only typed that it remined me of it lol he/she can use the name not that they need me blessing but you have it :tongue1:

I want them to use my name ffs.
I've just realised this is spam, we're in trouble. But so you know we care for your server greatly, this is concern spam. :D

I like quests, have lots of them!

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
thanxs guys im looking at open beta tonight if poss theres no rush, sorry if ive used someones name ... if they wish 4 me to change it i will do so...

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Sounds good ? Yeh does sound good... All mine and boothy's hard work.. and the kid stole our files and hosting them .... I pitty you holz.... Get a ****ing life.

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
no offence bon but i did have this idea with fusion and chris before i looked at old skool no lie but then we al fell out . unless chris looked at oldskool and thought yerh thn ok fair enough bud

edit: brapp i dont think so .... u didnt do all the work and as far as im aware u walked out on me.

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
since oldskool come up with sub class thing, seems every1s doin it now lol.

No you dint come up with it, you was the 1st to put it ingame loads of people thought about the sub class system.

and as for the every1s doin it, *i aint :)* so not evenyone is.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Sounds good ? Yeh does sound good... All mine and boothy's hard work.. and the kid stole our files and hosting them .... I pitty you holz.... Get a ****ing life.

He didn't steal the files lol, we left team because we got bored and didn't wanna work on it anymore.

/Boothy

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
End of day.. me and booth done 90% of work.. you done **** all.... you won't even give me a back up of the files i worked hard on.... show's how much of a mate you are.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Shouldn't you have a backup if you worked on them, I mean, You should still have the files somewhere?

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
We all worked on the files off TV on kanes pc......... He won't give me files back now...

Status
Not open for further replies.