Infinity mir 3

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
:)h i i just downloaded client and patch 1.1 but when open launcher staill says version 1 and that server is down any one else have this problem

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
you'll need new ip, but i very not recommend this server unless you are going to play a warrior and donate a lot of money. thins is warriors got everything of other classes like 0-1 mr every 2 lvls ( while wizards get 0-1 every 3 lvls). plus server is corrupt and GM listens only to those who paid him lots of money. I'd delete this server from lomcn and ban it from advertising...

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
you'll need new ip, but i very not recommend this server unless you are going to play a warrior and donate a lot of money. thins is warriors got everything of other classes like 0-1 mr every 2 lvls ( while wizards get 0-1 every 3 lvls). plus server is corrupt and GM listens only to those who paid him lots of money. I'd delete this server from lomcn and ban it from advertising...
I dont think its as bad as this but yeah the server is very boring even though it is the only one with all this new stuff and if you want to even get close to all the new spells be prepared to have to spend alot of time and apparently money as well getting them. Such a shame since it should be the best server out with these files

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
if u dont like to read the forum at least stop advertise infinity as beeing THE SINGLE srv with thouse files , hasekura moved on them for more then 3 weeks allready , and zentaur is in testing stage on them ....

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
if u dont like to read the forum at least stop advertise infinity as beeing THE SINGLE srv with thouse files , hasekura moved on them for more then 3 weeks allready , and zentaur is in testing stage on them ....
bit of a arrogant way to correct me like but ok i stand corrected